Buying a vehicle in Costa Rica

The website below offers assistance buying a vehicle when you arrive. They prepare the choice of cars based on your budget and requirements, so you don't have to run around looking for a vehicle. Sounds attractive. Have anyone heard of them or had an experience? I am considering.
https://wheelscr.com/2019/someone-likes-us/

I haven't used this service, however I have read multiple  post recommending them.

Never heard of this but could be a good idea with on a tight budget

Does anyone know if you can buy a car with a creditcard?

Never heard of this but could be a good idea with on a tight budget

Why on a tight budget? They help to buy a new or any kind of vehicle based on your needs, as per their website. What difference does it make?

Thanks for your reply. Not too tight, but it be more usefull to finace 1/2 (credit card) and pay half. I have excellent credit and pay an extremely low interest rate. The reason I ask is saw someone online did and now I can' find their post...

Sly
      Yes I bought my new car which is a MG suv on my credit card
I highly recommended it. Safer and plus is you get the reward points
Royal Motors in Uruca had no issues with taking my credit card

When you do wire transfer most companies or Ticos try and whack you with the ridiculous Costa Rician bank fees that they get hit with by receiving wire transfers

My landlord tried to hit me with his fees of $140 a month on my rent payment that I was sending with a wire transfer My Bank of America account charged me zero fee for wiring money here. But these CR nutty banks have insane fees with banking