Fellow Americans Please Help

I'm writing to you from Houston, TX.  I am originally from San Miguel Allende but moved here as a child. 

I have a brother who is currently living in San Miguel (a little village known as Canada de las Flores).  He studied here in the States and speaks perfect English.  He wants to live in Mexico but is having a difficult time finding a job.  If any of you know of any Americans who may be hiring could you please let me know?  He is a hard working guy (age 26). 

I would truly appreciate it!  I hope all of you are enjoying the best weather in the world!  I can't wait to visit San Miguel soon.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Here is my email:
[email protected]

Hello SanMiguel83 & welcome to Expat.com!

Your brother may also register on Expat.com.;)

I think that you should tell us a little bit about the job experience's of your brother, his expectation, the type of job that he wants!

This may be helpful to you.

Harmonie.:)

Thanks for the reply! 

Here is some info regarding my brother: he is 26, he has experience working in the manufacturing sector.  Unfortunately he does not have a bachelor's degree like I do but he does have 10 years of job experience.  He has been a machine and crane operator as well as a forklift driver.  He also has 2 years of experience answering customer calls for a large call center.  He is fluent and can read and write Engish and Spanish. 

He does not have specific job preference at this point.  I hope this can help some of you. 

I'm paying his bills now so I also have an interest in him getting a job!  I know he is a hardworking individual who would do a good job at whatever he is assigned to do.

Thanks again!

I may suggest you to take a look at the San Miguel de Allende classifieds > Jobs section.

I hope that other members will help you too.

Harmonie.:)