Staying in my apartment in chroy changva.

In July it may be possible for me to travel to Phnom Penh, suppose I am prepared to pay the $2000us on arrival, be tested for COVID-19 and spend two nights in a hotel of there choice, I have a 2 bedroom apartment in chroy changva just over the Japanese bridge so why can I not go to my apartment and self isolate in comfort direct from the hotel if I get the all clear, I was vaccinated in Australia 10 days ago.

Because in February a bunch of Chinese bribed the security guards at the quarantine hotel, went out, met customers (they were prostitutes) and caused an unbelievable number of covid-19 cases, more than 25,000!

Therefor every traveller has to stay 14 days in a designated hotel until the last test shows a negative result for covid-19.

And that is the right way, sorry to say.

Cheers

Joe

The hard part was that they could not find them and it is presumed they some how got back to China.

According to this piece in the Khmer Times, that might be a possible later this year (in the last quarter). I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, so if the link doesn't show, you should find it easily on Khmer Times online.

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50860697/c … sts-in-q4/