Looking for jobs

Hello friends I live in a country outside EU but I have a place to live in Sandnes Norway. and I can speak Norwegian, now I am looking for a job in hospitality such as waiter,barista,bartender, so I can move there. Any tips from you? Do I have a chance to get a job there while I am far away? Looking forward to hear from you! Thanks 😊

Jad

Dear Sir,
Good morning to you and the enter team of your company, I came across your website and I'm so interested to work with you, I'm 47 years old young Man.
I have experience in farming work like Fruit picking, Nursery, Fertilizering, tree Planting, Pruning, Raking and Thinning, irrigation maintenance and I'm looking for a company to  work with, I was so excited when I read your messages on your website and I believe you can consider me for this job, I will be very grateful to hear positive news from you. Anyone interested should contact me with the profile.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon, and ready to answer your questions you would like to know about me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours Sincerely
Richard Kofi Ankomah.

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello
I am an agriculture engineer having a master degree in vegetal biotechnology and biodiversity from a lebanese university but I have already the recognition of the NOKUT -Norway, for my degrees. I am interested in working and living in Norway. I am actually living in my country Lebanon. Ready for sending my CV if there is a job opportunity.
Regards

vetagri wrote:

Hello
I am an agriculture engineer having a master degree in vegetal biotechnology and biodiversity from a lebanese university but I have already the recognition of the NOKUT -Norway, for my degrees. I am interested in working and living in Norway. I am actually living in my country Lebanon. Ready for sending my CV if there is a job opportunity.
Regards

Click on Discover at the top of this page, open and read the Norway Guide there.

Hi guys I'm also looking for the same thing i like agriculture i would like to hear more about it