Buying real estate in philippines

i read here many story about pepole that want or think to buy a real estate in philippines.
First let me advice the new comer here in philippines , i give you free advice : no need to buy the cow for a glass of milk !!! stay single and have good time !
thats mean i know many foreigner marry the first pinay the saw .
if you have philippina gf or wife without your child from her  , DO not buy no property here !
IF YOU HAVE A CHILD (your own child) from your gf/wife philippina you may consider to buy a real estate, but do not buy in cash ! even if its seem cheap.
the best thing to do is to look for a Assume , for example the house cost 4m , you pay the owner 1m cash and you assume is mortgage the 3m , but you pay it for 10 or 20 years.(All on the name of your wife/gf)
like that your monthly payment will be cheaper then a rent , then its your own house.
And more imported, the wife/gf will never think of leaving you as she will need you to pay the mortgage for 20 years   , you can add a rent contract between you and your partner for 20 years , in the end it will be more cheap then just renting house .

mikebrant1973 wrote:

the best thing to do is to look for a Assume , for example the house cost 4m , you pay the owner 1m cash and you assume is mortgage the 3m , but you pay it for 10 or 20 years.(All on the name of your wife/gf)

I'm allergic to milk, but in the states I would buy a Prime Angus Open Range Grass Fed Cow, enjoying Filet Mignon, T-Bone Steaks, Porterhouse Steaks, Bone In Rib Eye Steaks and Prime Rib.

If I was in Japan I would enjoy Kobe Steaks, but don't worry "Mike" I'll save the Milk for you.

IN 20 years the majority of Expats will be dead, then your young girlfriend can invite her backup lover to move in. :D

yes but my advice save you money ,,more cheap then rent,,,,unless you sleep in the street

Quote by Ellen DeGeneres:
“You should never ass u me."
You know what happens when you assume. You make an ass out of you and me because that's how it's spelled.
:D

So I guess the question is buy or rent?

Buy if you don't care about actually owning the property. Hahaha