SOLUTION : Qiwa 90 days notice period issue solved.

My new employer asked me to take final exit and they said they will find ways to cancel the final exit I am really confused and stressed now.

rajivpaul167 wrote:

My new employer asked me to take final exit and they said they will find ways to cancel the final exit I am really confused and stressed now.

What does that mean?
Why would they want to put final exit?

Hello sir ,
I already finished my notice period in the company.But at this time my new employer have maximum number or same nationality and they cannot send the contract thru Qiwa ,is there any solution of to this situation,,,because I already loss my job

aashishdahal191 wrote:

Hello sir ,
I already finished my notice period in the company.But at this time my new employer have maximum number or same nationality and they cannot send the contract thru Qiwa ,is there any solution of to this situation,,,because I already loss my job

There is no solution for that.
Try to get a new job offer from some other company.

if my iqama expires and Once a new employer sends a request on Qiwa, is that request sent to the current employer, and is the current employer still have a right to put on exit?

esubpatan wrote:

if my iqama expires and Once a new employer sends a request on Qiwa, is that request sent to the current employer, and is the current employer still have a right to put on exit?

It's not clear on your post whether you already approve the new employer transfer request through Qiwa individuals. Take note that the request will last for 10 days, starting from the submission date of new employer.

Dear

Thanks for your response.

Just briefing

I resigned from my current company ( under their Visa), and I'm serving the notice period, last month my iqama got expired and my current company is not extending my iqama. I got an offer in KSA and k requested a new employer to send the request. Is this request sent to my current employer? Or only my approval is enough? Because my iqama expired and is the current employer has the right to put on exit on top of it I have a  bank
Loan here. Please suggest me. I'm tense.

esubpatan wrote:

Dear

Thanks for your response.

Just briefing

I resigned from my current company ( under their Visa), and I'm serving the notice period, last month my iqama got expired and my current company is not extending my iqama. I got an offer in KSA and k requested a new employer to send the request. Is this request sent to my current employer? Or only my approval is enough? Because my iqama expired and is the current employer has the right to put on exit on top of it I have a  bank
Loan here. Please suggest me. I'm tense.

Obviously yes the transfer request will be sent to your current (present) employer after you (employee) approve it in the Qiwa Portal platform, however, transfer of sponsorship can be done WITHOUT current (present) employer approval or waiting completion of notice period provided below conditions are met:

1)    No valid employment contract between the employee and current (present) employer.
2)    Employee Iqama is expired.
3)    Employee work permit is expired.
4)    Not receiving salary for more than 60 days.
5)    Not issuing a work permit for more than 90 days from first day entry.

Thank you so much for your response. Much appreciated.
Yes , I fall in criteria's

1. iqama expired
2. Contract period expired with current employer.

esubpatan wrote:

Thank you so much for your response. Much appreciated.
Yes , I fall in criteria's

1. iqama expired
2. Contract period expired with current employer.

There you go, now we know that you have an expired iqama and contract, and yes approve the transfer request in the Qiwa Portal platform without delay and you can transfer directly to new employer.

Thank you so much for your positive response. Much appreciated your assistance.

Dear
Thanks for your wonderful and supportive response , Alhamdulillah my iqama got transferred in Qiwa I approved immediately (because my iqama got expired request not sent to the employer with whom I worked). Could you please confirm is the employer create any issue with my final settlement as I worked there for 7 years . It's a big amount and I don't want to loose it . Please suggest .

esubpatan wrote:

Dear
Thanks for your wonderful and supportive response , Alhamdulillah my iqama got transferred in Qiwa I approved immediately (because my iqama got expired request not sent to the employer with whom I worked). Could you please confirm is the employer create any issue with my final settlement as I worked there for 7 years . It's a big amount and I don't want to loose it . Please suggest .

First, congratulations. Finally, your iqama (visa) successfully transferred locally to new employer.

Foreign expat are entitled for compensation such as End of Service Benefits (ESB) as per Saudi Labor Law. Having said that, I cannot see any reason for your previous employer to hold the payment of final settlement including ESB.

Thank you so much for your wonderful wishes. Yes , I completely agree with you. However, old company intention was to send me on exit . Alhamdulillah this transfer happened without their intervention. Is it required to inform them before transfer i hope it's not required. My only worry is , the old company may say that you're not informed us and we will stop your End of service.

Even if your qiwa status is "pending for Notice period completion" your current employer can put Exit... it happened with me.. Please let me know what to do now.

@Dry water
My current employer made the notice period to Zero, but still its showing a Pending notice period.

My new employer is saying that my profile is not showing under mukheem and cannot pay for the transfer fee, they have contacted the technical support but nothing happened, can anyone please guide me here.

@Arsal7 I Did Not Come My Companey Visa I Come to Saudi My Own Visa And After Tranesfer My Companey Can I Tranesfer Anaother Companey After my Contract Expaire Please Answare Me

@Arsal7 I Did Not Come My Companey Visa I Come to Saudi My Own Visa And After Tranesfer My Companey Can I Tranesfer Anaother Companey After my Contract Expaire Please Answare Me

- @Mia711410

It doesn't matter.

There is no AZAD (independent) Visa or Self/Own visa term in Saudi Laws.

Those words are just created by the agents to empty your pockets.

There is only a chance that you can get the transfer again because you were transfer once.

But it is all depending on your current employer.

If he rejects it, it is his right.
Hello,
I think you can transfer your another company after your contract expaire

@Arsal7

Hi dear but if you only transfer to the current employer and the visa that I'm carrying is for my old employer and they give me wrongful termination and give me final exit do I have a right to complaint, because as far as I know my visa is mine and I have transferable iqama, and is possible to me to apply another company without approval of my current employer?

Thanks you .

qiwa Contract expired while I accept qiwa request from New employer, now in 90days notice period completeion. After 90 days automatically transfer to new employer?

@srampiyan sramp  WHAT IS THE QIWA STATUS now ?

please help me  i want know can i terminate my contract in probation period

Please help me  i did terminate my contract in probation period and accepted new company job offer at qiwa. I want to know i can get transfer in new company

Hi,

I need suggestion here , I received QIWA Request from new employer but I'm on short vacation is that ok shall I accepted request or i have to come back Saudi Arabia and accept please suggest me .

I heard some other sources that if I accepted QIWA Request outside the kingdom I will face issues on airport during immigration while coming back to KSA .Please clarify it Thanks .

@Dry water can the current company adjust the 90days notice period?.

Dear Arsal7,

In Qiwa, I have a pending notice period which will be end on jan 28, 2023. This for transfer of sponsorship.

As the process, from new employer request (Oct 30, 2022) - to employee accepted (Oct 30, 2022) - now with current employer posted a notice period.

And my iqama expired Dec 2. During the duration of this noticed period, Jawasat sent a message with the final exit visa last Nov 30 (which 60days duration to leave the kingdom).

If you can elaborate the consequences: When the end of notice period for the transfer of sponsorship on Jan 28, what happen to the issued final exit which to be use before jan 29.

Thanks in advance.

mel

@Dry water hello. I would like to ask what will happen if the old company/employer did not make any action then the pending notice period becomes "0"? Is the employee automatically transferred to the new company/employer?

@Dry water I would like to ask if what will happen if the Pending Notice Period Completion becomes "0"? Is the employee automatically transferred to the new company?

@engrfacundo Yes. As long as you do not have Exit Visa from your current employer.

@Arsal7 if any employee had finished his contract from previous employer, the new employer should go to maktab Al Amal with all the documents, with his service certificates. There is no need for approval by the old employer. The maktab Al Amal will arranged the transfer. Or if he employee won a labor case against his former employer, same thing, go maktab Al Amal, and the MOI will request a letter of transfer to the court for the said employee. That is the new rule today.

@renatodd what documents needed by the new employer to be submitted to al maktab?

@bencrawford service certificate from you current employer. Or document to proved that you are worked with them for more than one year or more. Passport, iqama. With your new employer to pay for transfer fee and iqama fees.

@renatodd Wow, This help for those who want new employer without going home or applying again in the home country. I have a question even they have exit visa as long as

Hi  for me,The 2000sar fee was already paid by my new employer, the status now is "Approved - Pending Employee Transfer Completion" then there is 60 days notice period but there is also an Expiry date which is dated on the end of my contract. Can someone please explain me this. Thank you

"Approved - Pending Employee Transfer Completion" . Can someone please explain me this. Thank you -@JcLm

That means the request for your local transfer of sponsorship is approved. Call your new employer HR/Government officer to complete the transfer process in Absher/MOI.

@Arsal7 if you came to that company not there visa. you only transfer from that company can this company can give you final exit or case?

@Dry water

assalamu alaikum

my brother transfer process is on pending for notice period completion

the status is 1 day before 4 days approx still it doesnt changed

what is the issue???

checking muqeem for any notification but nothing

what i should for transfer completion?

@Uveshkarni Nikoria

What is the date of the  present

12/04/2023