Hello. I am actually a dual citizen(US and Korea), but I still need to research Korean law. I was wondering whether we are allowed to use speedbumps as crosswalks if they extend from one end of the curb to the other. This is right in front of my apartment and there are no traffic signals(in other words, there's only that flashing red light thing instead of traffic lights). I also heard that if there's no pedestrian signals, it's basically free for all? (in other words, you can just cross the street wherever as long as you don't impede traffic).

New topic