Live as a forigner

Ladies & Gentlemen,
Hope everything goes well by your side.

I am Iranian English teacher. I live in Brasilia since 4 months ago. At this time I'm looking for a full or part time job based on my abilities.
I have graduated in bachelor's degree in major of Information Communication Technology in Iran's national university.
I've worked in field of language education 2 years. Also I've graduated IELTS Certification in 2013 and TEFL certification in 2021. Also I have worked as a sales & marketing employer and international affairs for 5 years.
I am also active in the field of writing. In addition to the works I have written in Persian, I have also written a book of poetry in English. I am now in a new phase of my life that requires more effort and more adaptation to the new environment. Given the extensive work I have done in various fields over the years, I hope I can be effective for your firm.Thanks for your attention!
I can speak:

Persian
English
French
Portuguese
Arabic
Turkish

Best wishes,

Mohammad Reza Amiri

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You should not post any personal information on this site.
As to work. Are you a permanent resident and have a work permit? These are your first steps.
Brazil is a "Brazilian First" country, so do not be surprised if you are rejected by an employer once you are legally able to work in Brasil.

05/26/21

Hi, Mohammad Reza,

Your future in Brazil depends entirely on your visa status.  If you're here on a tourist visa, no one is going to give you a job regardless of your qualifications, and you'll have to return to your country of residence at the end of your approved stay.  If you overstay your visa and try to work illegally, you risk deportation.

If you're here on a temporary visa based on status (for example, married to a Brazilian, or recognized as a refugee by the Brazilian Government), then you are eligible for an ID card (CRNM) and a labor card, with authorization to work legally.

In that case, your background suggests applying to language schools for teaching positions.  The Federal District should have many to choose from.  Unfortunately, you're going to find Brazilian salaries very low, even with good qualifications, and will probably find yourself working long hours, but you can make it.  Good luck!

Dear Sir,

Yes, I have permanent residence visa. I am living here as a Brazilian citizen.
My wife is Brazilian.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your advise.

Yes I have All documents to live here, and I sent to all language center my job request but I haven't received any feedback yet.

But I will never give up.

Thanks again,

Mohammad Reza Amiri wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your advise.

Yes I have All documents to live here, and I sent to all language center my job request but I haven't received any feedback yet.

But I will never give up.

Thanks again,

05/26/21

So you're legal - great!  That means that you have a chance.

Remember that this is a high-touch country:  just sending people your paperwork is almost never enough in Brazil.  If you don't follow up, preferably in person when possible, at least by phone if not, you probably won't hear back.

And, in any written work you send, in any language,  be sure to check, double-check, then triple-check the spelling before you hit "send".  You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.  😉

When did you learn all these languages?