How to be happy as an expat in Tunisia

Hi everyone,

Being happy is surely our common goal, whether we are living in Tunisia as an expat or somewhere else.
We would love to know your tips and tricks to be fully fulfilled and happy as an expat in your host country.

New environment may require new habits. Which habits did you have to implement to live a good life in Tunisia?

How do you keep stress in check? Which activities or mantras help you in that regard?

How to form meaningful connections and create a support system in Tunisia on which you can rely on?

How to track your goals and achieve them without feeling overwhelmed?

What did you learn from Tunisians about the notion of happiness and how does it inspire you?

Thanks for your contribution!

Cheryl,
Expat.com team

Hi Cheryl,

I am not yet in Tunisia. I would like to settle down in this country and I am looking for job opportunities.

Bye.

I will be starting a new post in August and have one week quarantine before I am allowed to venture out as I am flying from the United Kingdom.  I am looking for a nice place to rent by the sea. And also if there are ex pat that want to share their villa as well. Just looking at the best options and interested in meeting up for cycling walking meals out etc and social events

Flying in from the U.S. in early September. Would love to hear from some expats already living there. Josh, I am also big on cycling and running. Will definitely reach back out around that time.

joshnapatel11 wrote:

I will be starting a new post in August and have one week quarantine before I am allowed to venture out as I am flying from the United Kingdom.  I am looking for a nice place to rent by the sea. And also if there are ex pat that want to share their villa as well. Just looking at the best options and interested in meeting up for cycling walking meals out etc and social events

I'm a British expat in Tunisia, I've been here for 3 years.***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons. Exchange them through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bonjour
Moi je pourrais vous que c'est l'homme qui crée son environnement et tout est possible pour celui qui croit mais franchement le problème de boulot pour les étrangers dans ce pays n'est choses aisée

Bonjour
La Tunisie est un beau pays. vous trouverez plusieurs villes touristique au bord de la Mer . vous ne manquerez de rien