Procedure for MVV/Partners Visa in Netherlands

Hello Everyone,

I've read and watch a lot video and forum regarding the application for MVV/Partner (Fiancé) visa going to the Netherlands. I live here in Dubai, UAE holding a Philippines passport

So far i only 2 questions:

1. I will ask my father to collect all my document for me in the philippines since im live here in Dubai. Does he needs to go Dutch Embassy in the Philippines or Visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get them legalize?

2. After they got legalized. Do i need visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai again as im a resident here. For them to legalize my document to make sure for example im not married here in the UAE

Im really confused.

Regards,
Camilla

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Document legalisation needs to happen by the country from which they originate.  No Dutch Embassy is going to legalise anything unless they were originally issued by the Dutch government.

Once they are legalised, you need to submit them in accordance with the instructions issued by whoever you are applying to, your father cannot apply on your behalf.

Certificate of no impediments are issued by your home nation (CENOMAR), they are basically saying they have no record of you previously being married.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

@Amanda0102 hi amada. I came here to see the same confusion which im having.. have you done the process ? Can u pls help me on this. Thanks

How to apply

Hello pakumarapk,

Could you please be more specific in your request?

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team