UK citizens and Brexit

Some good news

France gives Brits three more months to apply for post-Brexit residence cards

Please note The post has been edited

Hello
Where did you find this information please?  I need to get it to my nephew, who is a Brit, doesn't speak good French, has been working since January 2020 in Paris and got started recently on his application for a Carte de Séjour.  He had an appointment at a police station some time just before the 30/06 deadline but had bad luck communicating with them and has since made another application.  So a three months extension to the deadline would be most welcome.  Thank you

CiliaAnn wrote:

Hello
Where did you find this information please?  I need to get it to my nephew, who is a Brit, doesn't speak good French, has been working since January 2020 in Paris and got started recently on his application for a Carte de Séjour.  He had an appointment at a police station some time just before the 30/06 deadline but had bad luck communicating with them and has since made another application.  So a three months extension to the deadline would be most welcome.  Thank you

You need to contact these people >https://www.francerights.org/

Bonjour, I paid for translator and they are sworn to tell the truth and translate qualifications etc,.Highly recommended.Good luck

Thank you, Simcity.  Helpful link.