Accomodation in Jubail

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum.
I am currently working in Dubai. Have got a job, with a new company in Jubail & will be shifting to Jubail by Mid September. I will be bringing my wife along once the formalities are completed.
Can anyone please help me with the accommodation scenario in Jubail with regards to compounds / apartments / villas - availability, prices etc..

Regards,

Hello jumbosid and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will soon give you some advice.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

You are welcome to jubail bro. If you need 2 bedroom apartment it will cost you 16 to 17 thousand per year.

harmonie wrote:

Hello jumbosid and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will soon give you some advice.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks Harmonie.

A_K. wrote:

You are welcome to jubail bro. If you need 2 bedroom apartment it will cost you 16 to 17 thousand per year.

Hello A_K,

Thanks for your reply.

Is this for a apartment in a compound or normal buildings.
How is the general availability of apartments in a compound.

I've read a lot about compound life. Can you or anyone else tell me about life outside these compounds. Is it safe outside these compounds.

Are there any villas an expat can rent in Jubail?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but your help will be really appreciated.

You are welcome.. :)

This is normal building aprtment rent. I've no idea about compund life because I am living in building.. and don't worry you will be safe in ksa because of strict islamic rules. :)

yes you can hire villa also but still I don't have idea for the rent..

I too am looking for accommodation in Jubail for females, preferably near the JUC for women. Any ideas?

Hi LadyJubail!

You should post an advert in the accommodation section of Jubail classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks, but I am supposed to be living on the campus or near it. I have already heard that this is best location otherwise you will have to spend a lot of time commuting.

I was looking for the thread that was about the JUC for women and anybody who was livng there. I heard it was near a bookstore and the mall.