Resident Permit information | inmigration lawyer


Hi - many people, including myself, recommend John Huber Associates. How have you managed to stay here 1 year if you are non-EU citizens, or do you have dual nationality ?


same question as George. What is your status at the moment ? To be here for one year you must already be in one of the categories of residency. 

If not and you are have overstayed I fear you will have a major problem, with or without lawyer.