Cost of Courier/parcel services in Riyadh

Hi,

Suggestion required on less costly courier/parcel services in Riyadh for sending gifts items/cloths/Ajwa dates to home country

Thanks

Depends on Home Country...

Which country do you wish to send items to?

Pakistan

Don't know about Pakistan, but from the UK or USA to KSA there is a great courier company called Aramex for anyone interested who wants to order online for goods/supplies to come into KSA this is great:  http://www.aramex.com/ then click on the Shop & Ship icon; it's all self explanatory (at least I believe it is) :)

Not sure about pakistan - but one of my colleagues has suggested a place in Hara - close to Lahori Khabbay and baba sweets (i hope you know the location)

[ Modéré : Pas de pub gratuite sur le site svp ]

Try Aramex ...its not advisable to use local courier / fwding service

malisohail wrote:

Hi,

Suggestion required on less costly courier/parcel services in Riyadh for sending gifts items/cloths/Ajwa dates to home country

Thanks

EMS (Mumtaz Bareed)
TNT Express
Aramex
UPS Express

EMS is the cheaper

When I was working in Riyadh we send via DHL. They are quite pricey, but we did this through parcelhub.co.uk as they offered cheaper rates. Simon

The courier services have made it possible for everyone to receive the products as well as documents at their doorsteps and that too on same day. We recently needed to send some important business documents and with the help of same day Delivery services Dallas we were able to send them out.