Greetings from Denmark

Hello. 
New member. Looking for friends who share my hobby: music / hifi. I am also looking for advise/help to start up a company together with my filippino wife. We relocate later this year. Info and recommendations about sending or not sending private items contra maybe problems with the customs.........
Best
Mikael & Maricel

Concerning business:
Not enough space to write all here, I can write books about the subject   :lol:
To narrow it a bit;
What's the purpouse of starting a company business form? Get better protection of your investment? Get possibility to get investors? sell shares?   Or what?

Have you checked how big part of the business you and your wife are allowed to own?
(There is a long list with max for diferent types. It can be any from 0 to 100 %. depending of what the businees will do and if it will own land.)

Concerning some important things foreigner + Filipina wife are counted as ONE SAME person in some legal matters which can screw up max ownings allowed specialy if things are financed with foreigner's money.
A very important law for foreigners is "The Anti-Dummy law". It's common incompetent/crock lawyers fool foreigners to believe the lawyer can make tthe foreigner get majority control by using Dummies to get around the Anti-Dummy law!!! Of courre impossible...
Foreigners can NEVER get majority control of land or business - with ONE exception ="Export business" (=Minimum 60 % of the income coming from abroad) NOT owning any land.)

. .
Concerning bringing things.
See other topics about it. Some have got big problems and expensive. I plan to bring only a few boxes myself.