I need help (monastir)

i want to ask if there is an hotel or an airbnb that they don't care about living couples without marriage !
(monastir)

Hi Firas,

Brit with a Tunisian girlfriend here. Hotel's are a no-no (I didn't even try) but with a private apartment you'll never be questioned.

I've used and can recommend a few rental agencies in Monastir, Arcades is great, they deal mostly in vacation rentals but were happy enough to draw me up a longer term contract. My girlfriend was with me when we viewed the apartments, was never a problem.
Palm Immobilier are also professional, however the fees are higher.

For AirBnB, I guess that depends on the host. Am sure many are open minded, and you can message and ask before booking.

You may also want to enquire with Monastir Centre hotel about the private apartments they have out the back. I've stayed in those and had people over without issues as there is a private back entrance with a key given to residents only.

Hi, as an American living here in Sfax for two years now, I have to agree with many of the post I have seen that you are best off getting a private place, villa or something, where you have private access.  Though there are most open minded people here than many may think, there are still some "societal" pressures, especially on the women.  For me, I have an active social life here, but also have my own villa.  I am dating someone whose family is pretty traditional but plan weekend getaways to more open places like Sousse etc where there tend to be more foreigners and more open minded people.  I am from California, so we are use to an open lifestyle, and though its not quite as easy here, it is possible to have some of that

magicas wrote:

Hi Firas,

Brit with a Tunisian girlfriend here. Hotel's are a no-no (I didn't even try) but with a private apartment you'll never be questioned.

I've used and can recommend a few rental agencies in Monastir, Arcades is great, they deal mostly in vacation rentals but were happy enough to draw me up a longer term contract. My girlfriend was with me when we viewed the apartments, was never a problem.
Palm Immobilier are also professional, however the fees are higher.

For AirBnB, I guess that depends on the host. Am sure many are open minded, and you can message and ask before booking.

thnx for the answers