MOE UAE TTP for business teachers 2021

Very poorly handled. It's such a mess to be quite frank!
I've just got off the phone from the agency and more or less yup, not getting refunded for the documents we've paid for but they think that the ESE could revert back to doing the TTP scheme and if they do, those who have passed the interview and got the documents ready will be contacted immediately to see if we're still interested. Honestly it's a waiting game, it could be a month or two or a year or more. I've stated that I'll be looking for a job locally now but if the ESE has changed their minds and reverted back to the TTP program, then I would appreciate the agency to call me back to see if I'm still interested or not. They said they would, I also asked would we need to go back to the interview stage again if that was the case, they said most likely not.
To be honest, it's very frustrating but I feel like I got all the answers I need now, which isn't the answers that I want but it's closure none the less.

Can anyone explain to me, did All TTP applicants get a rejection mall? Or it is only few cases?

I received an email from ESE asking me to fill out the candidate information doc the same document we sent in MOE website. They said it is to know my suitability and to know the next steps.
Still waiting for their response after I submitted the form.

Did you submit your documents such as passport, certificates, police clearance etc.....??

Yes, except for police clearance. They haven't asked me for that yet.

hellowork wrote:

I received an email from ESE asking me to fill out the candidate information doc the same document we sent in MOE website. They said it is to know my suitability and to know the next steps.
Still waiting for their response after I submitted the form.

Hellowork.. Did you receive any feedback since then?

after  i submitted my docs sep 21 ,still waiting for initial letter from agency ,
no answer from agency.

I had an interview/meeting with them last October 4. They said they will send an email regarding my status after 3-4 days. But I did not receive anything since then. I tried to email them but no response.

I got news that they will start to deploy new teachers next month.

I hope it's true.This waiting feels like forever

Can everyone explain to us his /her application status? and whoever receives a rejection mail can you share with us the reason? Just to make things clear because everyone is saying something different than others,

Thank you all

The rejection email says- u don't meet the requirements of ese and therefore they will not proceed with the application.

Anyone got any email from ESE after September? They are not replying to any email.

Did u receive any update after September from ESE?

Hi! Is there anyone who received their final offer from last month? Thanks

Hello, Did you pass the online assessment? If so, could you please explain how did you prepare for the test? Thanks in advance

Hi all, have anyone heard about joining in Jan 2022 from ESE or your agency?

Hi I heard the same thing I am still waiting for an official confirmation I have sent all my documents. Wbu ?

Still waiting for the final offer from them

Hi
Any updates

Hi! Does anyone receive an update from ESE?

If you applied during MOE most likely the application will be rejected as they have now changed to ESE who have more stringent requirements. If you do get a rejection you will only get a generic response. You won't be refunded for the cost of attestation, criminal record check, photo copies etc. The process shouldn't take more than 6 months but varies if you applied directly or through an agency.

Have you received a rejection email?
Coz some did but others didn't!

I've been waiting for the final offer since last year.

AliceWonder88 wrote:

Have you received a rejection email?
Coz some did but others didn't!

Yes but I applied through an agency so communication was a lot better than applying directly.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please only use English since this is an English-speaking forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there can you help me regarding the business subject test

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, yes i already passed through the test! How many years have you been working here in the UAE?

Can anbody give me an idea what type of MCQ's in ESE test for business teacher. please provide some hints. i have tomorrow day only please help me out ASAP.

@irfan_jameel2003 when did you apply for this post, is it a TTP post or you are an experienced teacher? Also how did the assessment go, how were the questions?? 

@Nightlights Where can I get past papers for this exam