How to learn Arabic?

Is there any course recommandation to learn arabic? =)

Yes, I can provide you all that you want.
contact me 0535888496

Nasilsin Makarkulah :)

If you check my profile, you'll find that I do speak Turkish too (it was few years back but I can still manage)

I know the difficulties that Turkish speakers face when learning another language (like English for instance) and how to make it easy to learn another language.

The good news is that Turkish is already filled with so many Arabic words! so that'll make it even easier and fun to learn.

If you really want to learn Arabic as fast as possible and in the best possible & fun way just pm

iyi şanslar!

I want to learn Arabic, can anyone help?

Hello,

I will be more than honored to give you step by step guidance. Kindly let me know what level you are at and where you want to be in say 18 months time.

Let us try to exchange the information on the forum, so that other members in your situation could also benefit, for more personal advice PM option is ofcourse available. :top:

riazcdki wrote:

Hello,

I will be more than honored to give you step by step guidance. Kindly let me know what level you are at and where you want to be in say 18 months time.

Let us try to exchange the information on the forum, so that other members in your situation could also benefit, for more personal advice PM option is ofcourse available. :top:

Thanks. I know arabic alphabets and I can read and write, I know some words. My initial goal is to learn conversational arabic.

Nephrodoc, Assalamo alakum    ,السلام و عليكم

Okay, the first point you need to understand is that it a triangle of a) Conversational Practice b) Arabic grammar c) Building Vocabulary. You need all of them to complete the jig saw picture.

You should make 3 different notebooks for the above chapters, and once you get bored with one you could move the the other two.

Step 1. A recap of Arabic alphabets, write their stand alone , initial, medial ending forms. There are some unique pronunciation تجويد  which are different to a native english speaker,ض . ح.خ ط ظ ع etc, you need to take help from an Arabic speaker to practice them..

Step 2. There is a comprehensive Arabic course available free of charge online
Youtube /?q=madinah+arabic+book+1+lesson+1&component=videos&task

Book 1 , 2 and 3 will take you through conversational Arabic.

The above is enough for you for the next 2 months, stay in touch   :one