Help a student out

Hello,

My name is Gerben and currently I am writing my bachelor thesis, where I am investigating what motivates digital nomads to visit Ho Chi Minh city. Are you living in Ho Chi Minh city and are you doing remote work? I would love to hear of your experiences! Your input means a lot to me, which is why I would like to get in touch with you.

Kind regards,
Gerben

Hello,

My name is Dan and my wife is Thuy. I am an American living and teaching  here in Vietnam for 6 years now, my wife is Vietnamese.
    I am not working remotely for any distant companies, so I don't think my experience is what you are looking for, however my lovely wife, with a heart of gold, asked me to send you her email and let you know that we would be happy to help you in any way we can. You may contact her here:  ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
drutter wrote:

Hello,

My name is Dan and my wife is Thuy. I am an American living and teaching  here in Vietnam for 6 years now, my wife is Vietnamese.
    I am not working remotely for any distant companies, so I don't think my experience is what you are looking for, however my lovely wife, with a heart of gold, asked me to send you her email and let you know that we would be happy to help you in any way we can. You may contact her here:  ***

Best not to put an email address on forums. ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Be kind and avoid insults, please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct