Expat's meeting July 13!

Hey everydody!
Since there are no more organized get-togethers or any outings.. and some meetings are on the super-spot :)
I suggest - to everybody, who is looking forward to hang out, get to know others and get acquainted with new people - LETS MEET UP!!
Let's do it finally!!

An Evil's date - July 13 at 07:00 pm or 19:00 as you wish - at Fort, High Street, Agave Mexican Resto.
C'mon! Let's do it and have a nice mid-week celebration!

Are you in??

Can we reschedule this to weekend? I guess more people would be able to join on weekend! :)

This is good for me! i will be going to this club nearby afterwards!

Nat187 wrote:

Hey everydody!
Since there are no more organized get-togethers or any outings.. and some meetings are on the super-spot :)
I suggest - to everybody, who is looking forward to hang out, get to know others and get acquainted with new people - LETS MEET UP!!
Let's do it finally!!

An Evil's date - July 13 at 07:00 pm or 19:00 as you wish - at Fort, High Street, Agave Mexican Resto.
C'mon! Let's do it and have a nice mid-week celebration!

Are you in??

:( oh yeah! u can't on a weekday.. :(

professional07 wrote:

Can we reschedule this to weekend? I guess more people would be able to join on weekend! :)

Lets try to see how many of us will be there on Wednesday - and then we can have it rescheduled for the other day over the weekend, so more people can join us.

hey! my boyfriend and i from the US are able to meet tonight if it's still going on?? but considering it's in a couple hours.. this weekend works for us too!

so how did it go? :)

Thanks a lot for everyone, who was there!!

Sorry ..if I  couldnt meet you all guys. Had to leave early sudden emergency at work ((

Yeah, my boyfriend and I went but didn't see anyone.. hung and had some endless margs anyway. I still think an ex pat meet up would be fun. Perhaps I could set one up for next weekend or something but we could post if we can actually make it so we know who to expect. Anyone down or have any suggestions for where to meet up? Agave 295 endless margs are pretty sweet..

i didn't see this one :( sundays are better for me, anyone who wants to do it this sunday?

Available on the coming sunday!! :)

my boyfriend and i are available this sunday! let's do it!!

Hey! please, keep updated on when you are going to meet - also look in the "Looking for drinking Byddies post" - there is an expat gathering on July 29!

I checked and I didn't see any july 29th event! I am sorry but I don't drink  that much:( I can eat and have fun though :) I prefer to have a place to chit chat first rather than go to a place that is loud :)
That way we can plan out what type of activities we can do that is more fun! Unless of course it is more fun for you guys to drink and have loud music. Is my age showing now? ha ha!

This Sunday, I will be having lunch at Trinoma which is quite far north. I can meet up for dinner at about 7 pm at the Fort, Taguig if anyone is interested. We live in Alabang so imagine how far I have to go!

Text me at 09178456012.

It's second page here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=51773&p=2

Quoting:
The next internations event is next Friday:

Event Date
Start date: Jul 29, 2011 19:00
End date: Jul 29, 2011 23:59

Event Location
Legend Of India
1148 Jupiter Street (100m past McDonalds on Makati Avenue corner)
Makati

Entrance Fee / Cover Charge
Basic Members:     500.00     Pesos
Cover charge includes: Free Food and 2 Drinks, entrance to lucky draw
All are welcome - including friends and non-members. Booking is useful but not necessary

internations.org/events/view/internations-manila-indianations-we-celebrate-india-and-say-goodbye-to-lala

Hey! I'll be out of town July 29th, but if a few people can make it i'm down for this sunday evening! anyone else able to commit?

Okay, I guess July 29th might be a better date since it has been earlier planned. I will go on the 29th. IF there are at least three in the group who can make it this Sunday for dinner at about 7:30ish or so at the Fort, send me a text message please.

Pinaymentor

We can meet up this Sunday evening in the Fort. Did anyone pick a place?

Alright everyone! let's do Agave in the Fort again around 7:30?? We'll be there!

We'll be there!

If anyone from Quezon City is going to Fort, please text me on 9065089378!! :)

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting those who can make it! I'm going to post another thread on this forum in case anyone else can make it who hasn't seen this!