Covid vaccination for Expats

Since it has been stated that Expats (Foreign Passport Holders), even those with residency visas like myself,  are to go to back of queue for vaccination, I am wondering if this means back of queue for all the stated categories or just the category for which you have registered.  I am living in Sarawak and while many of my friends (local citizens) in my age group (Over 70) who are many years younger than me at 89,  have had vaccination or have appointments in the near future I have yet to hear of an Expat who has had vaccination. Does anyone know of any exceptions to what I have stated ?

As its just getting started and the govt says they have supply chain issues, I have not heard of anyone getting it apart from the 40 civil servants who got the vaccine and then got Covid.

Are you anxious to get it? If so, I doubt there is anything you can do to speed it regardless of category. They will call you whenever its your turn and because of that, i doubt its a good strategy to change around categories in the hope of shortstepping the process. Just be patient and most of all, stay home as much as possible since you would be considered high risk.

I don't know where you get the idea I am considering changing categories, this is not possible anyway. Perhaps my post was not clear !  I was simply stating what has already been printed in the press - that foreign passport holders regardless of category will be ' at the back of the queue' and local people will be prioritised. As I said, here in my location people in the 70 category are now being vaccinated but none of these are expatriate foreign passport holders.

Is there an update to this?
Have any expats been able to get on the voluntary AstraZeneca spots?

My in-laws, by that I mean even extended family like my wife's cousins have been working together to get an appointment for everyone in the family, there's now just me and one other left out of 20-something family members.

When I check on the MySejahtera app it always says that my evaluation is pending, so I'm wondering if there's any chance of that changing any time soon?

I actually got an appointment through normal MySajahtera after along wait and had my final Phizer vaccanation today.  My wife who is also on UK passport never got hers but registerered for AZ in Kuching when it was offered a few days ago She got a date for 7th June and co-incidentally the same night got one also on the original Mysajahtera app application but this was at a private hospital which we knew from a doctor friend that it was giving Sinovac. She refused it due to doubts about Sinovac not being recognised in Europe and possibly in UK and is now taking the AZ appointment which has been confirmed.

Hi All,
I registered for vaccination via My Sejahtera App in april month and yesterday got the appointment confirmation for 1st does scheduled for 15-JUL . For sure i have few more local friends who have not received any update on there 1st dose which means its got nothing to do with priority queue for local or different queue for expat it seems. could be more due to location specific or round robin fashion ( i may be wrong on the selection process though).

Is vaccination mandatory? Do expats have a choice to not vaccinate?