First time traveling internationally

Hello, 

I'm planning on visiting Egypt May 3rd to the 8th. For my husband and I anniversary trip. We are coming from America And would love to know anything we can do to make this trip amazing.  We want to do a photo shoot. And get to know everything. Jewelery shops etc

Also what do we need to travel? do we have to apply for the E visa? Is it required? We are planning to get the covid test 3 days prior to our trip.

Hello, Nichole

I am an American who travel all the time... Ansd0wering your question simple:

1. You do not need to apply for any visa if both of you American, when y5ou arrive to the Egyptian airport y6ou need before you arrive to the immigration counter, stop by the Bank of Egypt counter and ask for a visa stamp (Cost 25 Dollar American) once they but the visa stamp on you go to the immigration (they well ask you where you are staying)... You need to have a hote31l address, or an address f0or anyone you know to stay with... Meanwhile
2. MOST IMPORTANT you need to have the covid-19 test done in United State and not more than 92 hour had p[assed on the test, once you arrive to the airport- After the immigration they will guide you to an area to see t1his test and ask the normal question about your health, then you go to pick up your language and head to the inspection, they look to your passport (most 90% out of 100) they let you put your luggage into the machine and head out if they got suspicious, if not you head out at once...

3. Be sure you have Mask through the trip and inside the plane.

4.***
Dr. Al

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you so much!  That was very informative.