'Éducatrice jeunes enfants' in England

Hello everyone,

I would like to work in England.
I'm 'éducatrice de jeunes enfants' in France and i need to know in which area i can work in England.
Maybe in schools, youth center.. ?
It's not very clear to me , can you help?
Thank you for your answers

New topic