Pending Completing Transfer In Absher by New Employer

Ur issue resolved ?
I have same issue and the new employer said they don't see my name in their system
Kindly enlighten

Which system? U mean absher?

Yes absher

Check in MOL your transfer status and tell me update

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Select last second service

saqayyum@2000

Can we expat can update to the jawazat office to our new passport holder?
because My old passport already expired and I have new Renewed passport?

thanks and best regards

Please can you help me.

Showing with current employer

creanz@23 wrote:

saqayyum@2000

Can we expat can update to the jawazat office to our new passport holder?
because My old passport already expired and I have new Renewed passport?

thanks and best regards

i did not understand what exactly you are asking can you please explain little more

@saqayyum

My Passport Already expired last June 2021 but I have already Renewed it. In the System of my absher Not updated to my Current employer.
My question Is Can I personally Go to Jawazat to update my New Passport?
thanks

creanz@23 wrote:

@saqayyum

My Passport Already expired last June 2021 but I have already Renewed it. In the System of my absher Not updated to my Current employer.
My question Is Can I personally Go to Jawazat to update my New Passport?
thanks

No they will not entertain you, as it required some Sponsor information which you might not have and some document copies as well from sponsor.
why you want to go by yourself ?

But my New employer he tell me He go with me.. he Set an appointment to go there it is possible?

@saqayyum

that's Why until now my status in qiwa pending for completion in absher by new employer because of my passport not updated in my Current employer

creanz@23 wrote:

@saqayyum

that's Why until now my status in qiwa pending for completion in absher by new employer because of my passport not updated in my Current employer

yes if he goes with you its very good they can resolve it very soon

@saqayyum

inshalla Iam hoping to be solved this problem
thanks a lot

What if the new employer don't want to pay and transfer the iqama
What will happen and how long we cannot receive another request
Please somebody let me know it's urgent.

After 14 days it will get auto cancel

creanz@23 wrote:

@saqayyum

inshalla Iam hoping to be solved this problem
thanks a lot

share your experience once you visited there and update us about your experience

I have already received and approved transfer request, but new employer making some drama to complete the transfer, it's been 9 days already finished,
Can I receive another request from any other employer now or I have to wait until auto cancel??

Can I receive another request before cancel the current on??

I had the same issue with new employer now cancelled in qiwa and will send new request again

@saqayyum2000

hellow Guys I would like to thanks the Admin here for rendering thier thought about qiwa
finally I got transferred without my current permission...just today 11am My Absher account already changed to my New Employer information....to those who want to transfer without current sponsor just wait the 90days notice period thats what I do....

thanks a lot for the time....

@saqayyum2000

Yes Finally My New Employer now done today
11am...
I got Transferred without current sponsor permission... what i do just wait the 90 days notice period and after that the new employer initiate in thier absher account...

thanks all lot for these threads for expat I learn more about and what to do....just what saqayyum said just be patience and everything will have a good result....

creanz@23 wrote:

@saqayyum2000

hellow Guys I would like to thanks the Admin here for rendering thier thought about qiwa
finally I got transferred without my current permission...just today 11am My Absher account already changed to my New Employer information....to those who want to transfer without current sponsor just wait the 90days notice period thats what I do....

thanks a lot for the time....

Oh come on.
Either your company is in RED status or your kafeel did approve that request.
Don't give false info to others.
Because of this a lot of guys got final exit on their visas.
Please stop this.
If your company status is in yellow or green and your iqama is also fine then you NEED THE PERMISSION FROM THE CURRENT EMPLOYER.
This is THE TRUTH.

no arsal my old kafeel not approved the request what i do is just finished the qiwa 90 days notice period...my new sponsor Go to jawazat

creanz@23 wrote:

no arsal my old kafeel not approved the request what i do is just finished the qiwa 90 days notice period...my new sponsor Go to jawazat

Then your company was in RED.
No request can be approved without a reason or permission from the sponsor.
Do you think the government give the power to us to leave the companies just like that?????
If they do, it will be a disaster for their businessmen.
WHO IS IMPORTANT FOR THE GOVERNMENT?
US OR BUSINESSMEN?

first of all My contract already finished and my iqama already expired but I follow the System nin qiwa When i was accepted the request for the new employer direct status 90 days notice period after that finished my new employer go to jawazat and after that when i check my absher its done my new employer s name is there....

creanz@23 wrote:

first of all My contract already finished and my iqama already expired but I follow the System nin qiwa When i was accepted the request for the new employer direct status 90 days notice period after that finished my new employer go to jawazat and after that when i check my absher its done my new employer s name is there....

That is it. Iqama was expired.
If your iqama was not expired, you will never be able to get the transfer without the permission from the current employer.

maybe arsal Alhamdulilah all done but anyway i would like to thanks also for you for the other side comment good and for the other bad comment it is challenging battle to transfer new employer but every time i read the thread i never lose hope..... thanks

Dear 90days notice period already finished also 14 days waiting From new Employer he still didn't paid transfer fees....

Possible this contract will expire automatically after 14 day's nothing from new employer

Or I can transfer or new contract with other company ...? Or again I have to wait for 90 days or with in 1 day I will be transfer pls guide

Or when iqama Expire with current company after how many days I can transfer.....??

Pls confirm after iqama Expire how many days requir for transfer

M.Amjad1715 wrote:

Dear 90days notice period already finished also 14 days waiting From new Employer he still didn't paid transfer fees....

Possible this contract will expire automatically after 14 day's nothing from new employer

Or I can transfer or new contract with other company ...? Or again I have to wait for 90 days or with in 1 day I will be transfer pls guide

Or when iqama Expire with current company after how many days I can transfer.....??

after 90 days did you see the status changes to for new employer to process absher ?
untill the status is changed 90 days period is not completed but if you counted and it is completed contact qiwa by call and update your new employer. if this employer do not want to hire you yes you can proceed for next request from another new employer and that would not ask for 90 days.

After iqaama expir how many days required for New another Employment transfer or with In 1day process will be done.

I think if today iqmaa expired then After 3days new employer send request for transfer pls guide

M.Amjad1715 wrote:

After iqaama expir how many days required for New another Employment transfer or with In 1day process will be done.

I think if today iqmaa expired then After 3days new employer send request for transfer pls guide

after iqama expired if you want direct transfer then you must wait 40 days after expiry date to accept any job offer which you want direct transfer

Anvarshah mannar wrote:

After 14 days it will get auto cancel

It's been 16 days yet not automatically cancelled my request, can I receive another request?

transferring for new employer is not easy, you need to ask permission from your current employer to transfer your iqama. If your Iqama is not renewed to from your current employer with 3 months, visit labor office ang bring new offer letter from your new employer that is automatic transfer no need for your current employer approval.

I need help because we facing this issue last 15 days my new employer when confirmed in absher then system showing red lines..
Please help what's the issue why not tranfering.

Now qiwa showing Pending completing transfer in absher by new employeer.
But not solve this issue last 15 days ..

Assalam o alkum

My current Employer did not pay me the salary for 3 month & my contract will be end in November 2021 can i take transfer without my kafeel approval.

Bro, my issue is same showing pending completing transfer in Absheer by new employer, and I saw in my Absheer account under passport deposit it shows 6000 amount was deposited, but still its showing my old sponsor what can I do? since 7th September 2021 Untill now 21 October 2021 showing pending completing transfer in Absheer by new employer please help.

@azizsiddiquisam Bro, my issue is same showing pending completing transfer in Absheer by new employer, and I saw in my Absheer account under passport deposit it shows 6000 amount was deposited, but still its showing my old sponsor what can I do? since 7th September 2021 Untill now 21 October 2021 showing pending completing transfer in Absheer by new employer please help.