Pending Completing Transfer In Absher by New Employer

Bro I have the same problem. Did you find out what is the problem?

Dear Arsal7,

Please, how was your issue resolved?

I am facing similar problem.
Kindly help

Dear Arsal7,

Please, educate me.
How was your issue resolved?
I'm facing similar problem

matthewamoah3 wrote:

Dear Arsal7,

Please, how was your issue resolved?

I am facing similar problem.
Kindly help

Is it resolved?

Hi,

Anyone here who's successfully transferred with these conditions?

Please share your experienced. Thank you guys

Pending employee transfer service by establishment

Can anyone tell me what to do
I have to contact with my new kafeel or old kafeel to proceed now please help me

Brother please share you contact number I have the same situation.

Brother share your contact number I have same issue.

I got my transfer by QIwa below are full details.

1- Receive offer from New Sponsor.
2- Read and accept contract - i ask to make some corrections which new sponsor agreed and did it, for this step no need to reject or accept just on call and they made the changes , how they do it i dont know.
3-i accept and contract get locked no more changes can be done and my request moved to old sponsor with the status. " Pending for current employer approval".
4- My old Sponsor approved it 2 days later because Govt Relation officer was on sick leave, and it was before 2 days of Eid ul Baqar.
5- Request status changes to "Pending Completing transfer in Absher for new employer". This is the part where all people get confused and have some glitches in QIWA system as well. Here all need to understand that on this status request first goes to MOL not direct to new employer to pay and proceed for transfer.
as i said before it was only 2 days before eid holidays so eid started and my request kept pending and all staff working after eid holidays and total 12 days passed due to which i get status updates as " Expired because of not completing the request by new employer"
6- In my case there was zero days notice period. as your current employer have rights and access to change notice period days.  So just a day before eid MOL confirms my old employer if zero days notice period is confirmed. but they were all on vaccation and if no action has been taken with a certain time period (24days) request get expired so i get new status update as "Expired because of not completing the request by new employer". Be noted untill MOL will not approve your new employer can not see the approved request in Muqeem / QIWA CORPOARTE to proceed or your iqama.

7- Then i asked the new employer to send the request again , i accept , then it goes to Old Sponsor i called and tell him the story and ask him to approve which he did, then MOL tooks a day, and like this in 2 days my request shows to new sponsor in his Muqeem/QIWA CORPOARTE account , where he can see my name with my transfer fee auto calculate as per number of transferred already done in history.
which he paid and my sponsor name gets changed in ABSHER first and next days is get changed on qiwa as well.

So until the currebt employer lower the days nothing can be change? This current employer of mine really don't care. He want to ask for extra money, for the expenses that he made when i was transferred to him after my first contract finished from my old employer(2018-2020)

your new sponsor will re-confirm / accept your request from his company absher account. this is the last stage of completing your transfer.
Once your new kafeel will accept from his absher account - its all done !!!

you ar eon notice period just wait for your notice period to end and then your new kafeel can do the rest of the work

How will you know about notice period after u accept your request from New employer in qiwa. Since I have only " pending for current employer approval" and below tat contract details & in that "contract will be updated upon request acceptance". My contract finished on 17/07/2021 and request date from new employer on 29/07/2021 and I accepted new employer request. But my current employer don't want to leave me. My iqama expires on September 30. Can anyone let me know please

Brother untill your current employer accept your transfer you can not move any where, Pls do not forget QIWA is computerized online system for old previous process nothing new in that,
your current employer must accept it for your transfer.

once your current employer will approve or accept your transfer only then you can see status of notice period else after 12 days request will be expired automatically

Is it true that if your iqama get expired and your contract is also finished but you have an application in qiwa it will be automatically transferred without the approval of current employer?

Only if iqama is expired for more then a month

Hi Everyone ,

My new employer sent request and I accept it on same day the request is done through qiwa .now the status is showing as PENDING FOR CURRENT EMPLOYER APPROVAL ,  but unfortunately due to technical issue , my current employer is not able to see the request in their qiwa account . My current employer is ok to accept the transfer and also made 2 letters addressing to my new employer and ministry of human resource and social development with chamber of commerce attestation that he is agreeing to accept the transfer , but the issue is transfer request  not showing in current employer qiwa system . 
When my new employer sent the request for the first time,  its didn't appeared in current employer system and after 14 days the request got cancelled automatically,  ever after he sent the request second time , the issue is same and current employer is not able to see the request . I raised complaint to qiwa and they informed that its a technical issue and technical team will solve it at the earliest .qiwa team said it will take 2 days to solve the issue , but its almost 1 week and issue remains the same and there is not update . Everyday I call qiwa and ask for solution,  but they keep on saying that it will take another 2 days .  Can you please suggest if there is any other way to solve this issue

akash varma wrote:

Hi Everyone ,

My new employer sent request and I accept it on same day the request is done through qiwa .now the status is showing as PENDING FOR CURRENT EMPLOYER APPROVAL ,  but unfortunately due to technical issue , my current employer is not able to see the request in their qiwa account . My current employer is ok to accept the transfer and also made 2 letters addressing to my new employer and ministry of human resource and social development with chamber of commerce attestation that he is agreeing to accept the transfer , but the issue is transfer request  not showing in current employer qiwa system . 
When my new employer sent the request for the first time,  its didn't appeared in current employer system and after 14 days the request got cancelled automatically,  ever after he sent the request second time , the issue is same and current employer is not able to see the request . I raised complaint to qiwa and they informed that its a technical issue and technical team will solve it at the earliest .qiwa team said it will take 2 days to solve the issue , but its almost 1 week and issue remains the same and there is not update . Everyday I call qiwa and ask for solution,  but they keep on saying that it will take another 2 days .  Can you please suggest if there is any other way to solve this issue

QIWA has some serious glitches for delay in request , your request is not showing to your current employer in my case before it was not showing to new employer after approval from old one.
in that case i use support option and submitted the complain , on you complain same day you will get your complain number and then your request will get cancelled and once you will process new request it will go smoothly

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Where does it shows in job contract or employee transfer? the only thing is you have to ask your new employer to pay the fee for iqama and complete the transfer.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

One reason for this, either you or your new employer have a violation or mukhalifa such as..traffic, covid, car etc... so try to check it. everything must be cleared. But of course your new employer must make an effort to process in muqueem transfer.

Same situation with my qiwa account. I already restarted my phone couple of times already.😣

Good morning. I filed case with my sponsor in labour regarding my pending vacation leave, salary and transfer khafala. Since my sponsor didn't responded in labour online sessions, labour transferred this case to ministry of justice. I have first session on coming week. Another thing my iqama expire on September 24 /2021 and work permit expire too on September 25/2021. For my condition, iam expecting court order or my iqama Expiry which ever soon happen.. I have a doubt that, Is not possible to change another khafeel the next day of my iqama Expiry in qiwa??? I mean without current employer approval

Saqayyum2000,

"Expired because of not completing the request by new employer". Be noted untill MOL will not approve your new employer can not see the approved request in Muqeem / QIWA CORPOARTE to proceed or your iqama.
Dear as per your mentioned above, do you have any idea from what is the reason really? Or shall we say where is the problem/issue came from? Is it from the Current Employer or from the New Employer why the MOL is pending/not approving the request? I keep on asking my current and supposed to be the New employer about any issues. They are saying that they dont have any problems. But with regards to MOL, they are saying they don't have any idea at all.
Now anyway, i think i will be having the same situation as yours. I received "Expired because of not completing the request by the new employer" thru Qiwa status. I requested the New Request and will again follow the step by step procedure. Hopefully it will become smoother the second time around...

Thanks,

Good Day,

I have accepted the request of my new employer last 23 August 2021, and pending for my current employer approval,

My IQAMA will Expired this coming 3rd of September 21, There is an 11 Days before the expiration of my iqama, and when I am asking my Current employer for approval, they are always making an excuse or they make it delay.

My Question is, What will happen for the request? It will automatically reject or not?

Thanks & Regards,

drewgarais wrote:

Good Day,

I have accepted the request of my new employer last 23 August 2021, and pending for my current employer approval,

My IQAMA will Expired this coming 3rd of September 21, There is an 11 Days before the expiration of my iqama, and when I am asking my Current employer for approval, they are always making an excuse or they make it delay.

My Question is, What will happen for the request? It will automatically reject or not?

Thanks & Regards,

August 23  14 days = Sept. 6 Autocancel/Reject
Sept. 3 = 1-2 days after expiration New employer can transfer you directy

JinJin1234 wrote:
drewgarais wrote:

Good Day,

Thanks & Regards,

August 23  14 days = Sept. 6 Autocancel/Reject
Sept. 3 = 1-2 days after expiration New employer can transfer you directy

Hats off to you.
Time limit for direct transfer after iqama expiry is one month.
New employer can do that after one month.
And this current request will expire.

Hi Arsal bro
As you mentioned for that person Iqama expires after one month only he go new employer without permission of current employer approval.
My question to you is !!
Are you sure after an month only he directly hired by new employer - for this do you have any live examples with any one your circles !!
2) How you are saying this !!

Hi. Good morning. Then after our iqama Expiry, what about our bank account status, and transaction, even stc or any other mobile connection, travel inside saudi. Anything won't affect, if we wait until 1 month after our iqama Expiry. Since my khafeel never give me transfer khafala, he said that strongly  even he is my first sponsor too. My iqama and work permit expires on September 24 and 25 respectively. I finished my  2 years work contract on July 17, 2021 itself and stopped working further.

hai dear,

how could you solve that issue .today  i am facing same issues

kindly give your feedback to resolve

Who told you after one month i called qiwa and they confirmed immediately after 1 day you can get transfer.

And also many people did it

Yes now its possible to transfer iqama after one day of expiration... no need to wait one month... if possible wait for 3 days and after tell new employer to send request.... transfer will done without current employer consent

I am facing the same problem , new employer said they can't the request in absher system
Plz write if someone had same issue got resolved
Thank you

Can u please enlightened me this ,same situation happen to me it's been 1 month 3days since my new apply me I. Qiwa for transfer but cancel to ABSHER due to my new employer not completing my apply

As I said , the current status is “ pending completing transfer in absher by new employer “ and the new employer doesn't see any thing in his system about the transfer so stuck in the middle for the last 5 days and I put I complaint request in qiwa still didn't get any reply
Waiting...

Let the current status expire and ask the new employer to send the request anew.
This time it's gonna work through.

In addition, lodge a complaint to QIWA about this current issue as well.

I'm also facing the same now. Please update if resolved

in my qiwa now is showing Pending Completing Transfer in Absher By New Employer, after that my current company they make exit to me, we take before transfer to this company this visa is not for this company, please help.

jabbarabdul76 wrote:

in my qiwa now is showing Pending Completing Transfer in Absher By New Employer, after that my current company they make exit to me, we take before transfer to this company this visa is not for this company, please help.

let your new employer talk  to the current one , they will resolve the issue