Vaccination of doctors in Costa Rica

Minister of health will criminally denounce  doctors who refuse to get vaccinated

QCOSTARICA – "The Minister of Health, Daniel Salas, said on Tuesday during the press conference from Casa Presidencial, he will go to court to criminally denounce all first responders who refuse to be vaccinated against covid-19, without having a valid justification."
Read entire article on the link above

Well, if it was a vaccine...

Goodluck  with that.

I  wish every government in the world had the guts to do this! But because we're speaking of Costs Rica, it'll get tangled up in court and the attempt to make these medical  workers do their jobs will likely end  there. Too bad! Nursing home staff who refuse to be vaccinated should also be promptly canned, whether by private or public employers, anywhere in the world. With the pandemic unemployment rate as it is, replacing such selfish people should be doable.

So your saying theres no difference  between  public and private ? Why is there private  in the first place?  Because  public  screws  everything  they touch up. My body my life my decision. You have no right  pushing  your Bill Gates  commie agenda  but you  have a right to your  opinion. I know i could never be in the same room with you.

The best and only justification, my body my life my decision period.

That is good news! Costa Rica has shown their belief in science and have handled the pandemic very well and the President here -unlike the orange stain that was in the White House - let the minister of Health run the show.
I hope they do pass this rule, because anti-science dummies shouldn't be coming to or living in Costa Rica.

I totally agree. And only people who are anti-science and believe in false conspiracy theories would think otherwise.

Imagine believing that all the doctors and virus experts in the world are "in on" some conspiracy to make people take a vaccine that is somehow bad. It boggles the mind that people think this way.

Deleted by author.

davidraycr wrote:

The best and only justification, my body my life my decision period.

Well, sir, maybe you don't understand....

The point is that it is not just your body, your decision. One's not wearing a mask and not  social distancing affects other people and can kill them. My sister was killed that way and my uncle.

Why is it not just your body, your life?

Because you can be asymptomatic (that means that you have no symptoms) and yet still carry the virus and infect people who can die because of your lack of wearing a mask and your lack of social distancing and your belief that it's all a hoax and not a true danger.

So the government has to try to enforce the wearing of masks and social distancing, so that people who don't believe the virus is a real threat, don't kill those of us who know it is, those of us who believe in science.

I wish people who don't believe that the virus is a danger would go and work in an ICU unit where people are dying everyday from this pandemic, from this covid-19 virus. Maybe help carry out all the dead bodies of real people who had lives.

Then maybe you would realize that the fact that over 500,000 people in the United States died from it is no hoax, and no joke, and that we need to follow science to prevent even more people from dying.

Wow.  I thought CR as a Latin American country was different but obviously I'm wrong.  Such disrespect for front line people.  Valid reason but to who?  As a Physician this truly bothers me but of course in the US we do things differently.

This sounds like something China would state as the need to vaccinate everyone.  Remember, most people in the world dont live in a dictatorship and have every right to say no to testing, so called vaccines and wearing masks and taking medicines they dont want in their bodies. 

Oh by the way, I am a Physician.

Wow!  I didn't know CR has a surplus of medical professionals who can just jump in and take over because someone has the right not to have anything injected into their bodies.

Funny that alot of countries around the world are short on medical personnel but in CR there is a surplus?    that is funny.

They have no data if the Vaccine will even work and what the long term side effects are. Every one has the right to take it or not take it
I'm not injecting my self with something that came together in 9 months
I agree with wearing the mask and social distance but in reality it's just a Flu Fella that was blown up more then it needed to be in order to remove one of the greatest presidents in our time

We all have our opinions and the right to speak. No one knows everything here. This forum was formed so we can all speak our mind

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : inappropriate comment
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Agreed.

My concern is that CR may force vaccination on all, not just the medical personnel. Then I'll have to avoid CR and lose my already invested money.

That's right and I am not traveling down there until I see where things will fall.  I will not be forced into taking this shot or any other for that matter.  I understand they are fearful for their population but things have to be one based on Science, not on what one person says here in the US. 

I guess some folks like us will  not go down there but most will as they do not understand the implications of all this.

Im outa here anyway. Costa  Rica  has gotten to big headed and think that thier name alone will  save them. NOT many latin countries offer better  residency programs  like Nicaragua. Thats right Nicaragua. 8 years in CR is enough.

CR does what UN says, meaning WEF and IMF they are taking 2 bln loan from.

The Chinese got  to this administration first. President  is accused of selling info to them.our info. To many snakes in power positions.

Dave, Henry & Nefdave.
          I am 100% with you fellas it's our body & our right to decide
This was a quick mix Vaccine and I don't trust, every one may thinks it's working and a year or two from now the cancer causing side effects come out.

I'm healthy and have been out and about along with traveling via Plane , train and subway and not if a sniffle this year
The Orange Stain this knuckle head keeps bring up turned America around, unemployment was at a history low this guy was making us great
He spoke his mind and played by his play book not like these other boobs who read from a script and constantly fall down

This Covid was blown up more then it needed to be to get Mr. Donald J Trump out of office
But keep your eyes open because he will rise again

Yes lets hope Trump makes a comeback. As far as the vaccine.  FORGET IT! I have traveled to 4 different countries during  this phony  pandemic and not a whim of a cold. Hey they burned thier bras why not burn the mask day world wide. Whats a good date we need time to spread the word.

Buh Bye, don't let the border hit you in the ass on the way out. You'll like Nicaragua, lots of armed militia everywhere. Armed police with shotguns at every liquor store, bank and gas station.....I'll bet you like big guns too...you'll feel right at home

JBuonopane12 wrote:

Dave, Henry & Nefdave.
          I am 100% with you fellas it's our body & our right to decide
This was a quick mix Vaccine and I don't trust, every one may thinks it's working and a year or two from now the cancer causing side effects come out.

I'm healthy and have been out and about along with traveling via Plane , train and subway and not if a sniffle this year
The Orange Stain this knuckle head keeps bring up turned America around, unemployment was at a history low this guy was making us great
He spoke his mind and played by his play book not like these other boobs who read from a script and constantly fall down

This Covid was blown up more then it needed to be to get Mr. Donald J Trump out of office
But keep your eyes open because he will rise again

Are you retarded? Have you been tested? Perhaps dropped on your head as a baby or in a car accident with major brain injury? Otherwise I can find no reason for such idiotic comments, unless of course you are a child who knows nothing about the world in which we live in. Covid was not just in the United States you nitwit, did the entire planet conspire to blow up the numbers to get Trump out of office? That is one hell of a coordinated enterprise, to get the leaders of every country in the world to fake their covid numbers and deaths not to mention phony statistics, fake doctors and scientists all that just to ruin Donald Trumps chances at a second term. You probably also think the election was rigged too dontcha? Ah, it absolutely amazes me how you retrumplicans think you are so smart, smarter than the rest of us, and yet you are so easily duped by a con man in a fancy suit. If you believe all that crap trump is selling you I have a timeshare in Hawaii I can sell you......how about an Edsel?

Yikes!  Calm down. Your words are fun to read but are very unconvincing.

Pent up anger?

You can call me an idiot but my 165 IQ would prove otherwise........Actually, I love Nicaragua and was going to move there until it became so unstable a few years ago......

I am  sick and tired of people claiming Covid is one big phony conspiracy. I have watched people get sick and die from this illness. I have seen families lose multiple loved ones. It's real. It is not a joke and no one is faking it just for some political agenda. anyone who says otherwise is talking out of their ass.

Over 550,000 dead isn't enough to prove that's it's real? Does one of your own have to die to convince you? I just don't get it, It's people like this which are the reason I'm leaving this country and it disheartens me greatly knowing that their out there as well and I may never get away from these alt-right retrumplicans who believe the wildest loads of ridiculous crap I've ever heard.  Jewish Space Lasers? C'Mon!

you sir, are no physician

Holly
            Choose you words wisely CR not a big place.
You obviously have no clue. J & J vaccine pulled because of deadly blood cloths and watch what comes with the others. If you have the brains and perhaps the intelligence please watch Fox News especially Hannity and you will see how CNN reported fake news to have  Trump put out of office  and they boosted the hype on Covid to help get the stair stunt man In office. Few documentaries hitting the networks that are exposing CNN reporting fake news. CNN has been hit several lawsuits this year over. 
Also follow all the mistakes Biden has done in just a few months
And I know you are uneducated just by your remarks of a mentally  challenged  person so I WILL SPEAK SLOWLY TO YOU
Biden stopped the construction of the fence along Mexico and now look at the Mayhem going on, terrorist will find our  weaknesses at these borders because you fools elected a weak old man in office or have you forgot about 911 and what these maniacs did to America
He is pulling all the Military from the Middle East Watch what happens then
It is so obvious Biden was elected because of CNN and its false and inaccurate news reporting  I don't disagree Covid has it dangers to elderly and people with health issues but so does the common flu.  I will respond to tge question am I am doctor answer is NO and either are you you Boob
You have the legal right to your opinions but please don't act like you are the smartest lesbian in the room because you are way outside that box and the closet

Good luck

This Chic obviously is an angry lesbian with a -160 IQ
Such a fool with her angry comments.

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately this topic turned to a political debate, we are therefore closing it.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Closed