C.O.E. trouble

Hello All,

Been trying to complete the COE form online now for two days and it keeps telling me to add my passport, which I have several times, or it tells me to add my CDC Vaccine form, which again I have done several times and it keeps rejecting the form.  Or at least it won't go any further.

As anyone else experienced this and do you have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

Thank you Gert, I wish it was that easy here in the States.  I have tried to contact the embassy here in Washington DC every way possible and they will not pick up the phone, the don't respond to emails, or voicemails, kind of get the feeling they don't want us there. 

Oh well, not sure what to do at this point.  Thanks for the offer on a copy of your COE, just not sure it would do me any good since their system seems to malfunctioning. 

Thanks again and stay safe.

Since end of february the website has changed and should be uploaded to www.thaievisa.go.th,
Sorry to hear  your still having problems Bob .

had a six month battle like that,  the LA embassy did help get through the online glitches, just keep going , I made it and back with my wife,  mistake was leaving her for medical hip replacement check up should have done it here,

Hi Bobby,

I am facing the exact same issue for 3 days now! I cannot upload any of my documents and I keep on getting an error message saying "please attach a copy of your vaccination certificate.

I am uploading the correct files every time but I guess there is a glitch with the system. Did you manage to overcome this problem?

Cheers,
Floyd

Is it maybe a browser-problem?

I have tried two browsers; Chrome is giving me the problem where the error message says "please attach a copy of your vaccination certificate" and on Safari, I can't even upload any documents.

What about Microsoft Edge?

I just downloaded Microsoft Edge and Firefox, and I faced the same error message with these browsers as well.

I have now attempted Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox.

Madness 🙃

What about the size of the documents you're trying to upload? The file-size can't be to large. Are they photos or are they scanned?

Hi Floyd,

I did eventually figure it out, but it has been so long, or at least seems that, I do not remember.  But let me go in to the sight and see if it jogs my memory.  I will get back to you shortly if I can figure it out.

Bobby

Hi Floyd,

Just tried to get into the COE page and forgot I need a 6 digit figure the provide.  Thus I cannot get to the page.  But just off the top of my memory, if I am not mistaken I was not going out far enough to the right of the form which I believe is where I found the download button.  Or maybe it was all the way down at the bottom of the last page, but there is like a blue colored button.

Again, my apologies I just can't remember fully what I did, but I finally got them downloaded.

One other piece of advice, if you need help call the consulate in LA instead of Washington.  I could not get the folks in DC on the phone or to answer my emails.  But when I would call the LA office during the West Coast time, they would pick up every time.  Granted some of the questions they referred me back to DC, but they did help.

Good luck and sorry I was not more help.

The PDF file is the actual file I downloaded from the NHS website in the UK and the size of it is: 20.98 x 28.39 (Resolution: 72 pixels/inch).

I did not scan any of the files, I am uploading them as they have been downloaded.

Cheers!

Hi Bobby,

That's OK no worries, I will get there 😅

I am in the UK, so I will call the consulate in Londo when they open on Monday.

Have a nice weekend,
Floyd

A downloaded pdf-file can be larger than the maximum allowed upload size. Let's say that the maximum upload size is 1MB, but your downloaded file is bigger,than it won't work. This might not be the problem here, I'm just spitballing.

Oh yeah, I understand that. I will do that with all the files and let you know how I get on. Thanks for that info by the way 😉

I got there in the end "Leeds Forever!" I had to click a button to upload the actual document. The page is a bit outdated, to be honest, and glitchy.

But I just wanted to say; thank you all for your time!

Floyd 🙂

Continuing to have COE trouble, site is rejecting vaccination certificate.  Ideas?  Thanks in advance

Did you get your COE resolved?  Vaccination certificate is being rejected

What do you mean by being rejected?
Is the document to big or is wrong type of file?

Just to try and help or guide many trying to apply for their COE process.

Once you drop or load over your documentation it will show in that document drop area, this looks like it is loaded but you have to use the small icon box like an arrow.

This will actually upload the document to the portal servers.

You will see a loading bar going from 0-100% completed. Remember to use this process for each document in each section.

Then complete which will take you to your ref number.

KEEP THIS SAFE

Just registered here to thank you for this super helpful tip, saved me a lot of hassle after multiple failed attempts! It was indeed that bloody small arrow! Thanks!!!

Hello
I am from France
For COE  i tell an agree helping holding, Rapide Visa, and i give them all the documents . They do this fastidius work for me...for 200 dollars for 2 peoples...it is expensive, but no stress with this solution..
I think you Should have this kind of holding in US?
Anne

Joydutibet wrote:

Hello
I am from France
For COE  i tell an agree helping holding, Rapide Visa, and i give them all the documents . They do this fastidius work for me...for 200 dollars for 2 peoples...it is expensive, but no stress with this solution..
I think you Should have this kind of holding in US?
Anne

From November 1 there will most likely be no more COE's. It will be replaced with a digital Thailand Pass.