Schools that don't break the bank!!

Hallo
With 6 months to go we are now looking into schools.  We have come to realise that education is incredibly expensive in Kenya.  Looking at igcse/GCSE as coming from UK. We can't afford breaburn etc. And not boarding. Ant good schools that don't cost an arm a leg for high school education.  Light academy in malindi, Mount Kenya academy in nyeri... etc. Thanks alot

I might have to

Mount Kenya Academy.  They do IGCSE at senior school.  The school is small, with small class sizes.

We have just re-enrolled our 13yr old granddaughter there.  Tuition fees are Ksh 151,800 per term.  Sibling discounts apply.

Braeburn in Nanyuki have an arrangement whereby the students are transported to Braeburn Garden Estate on Monday morning, board thro the week, then return on Friday evening.

Hi I'm interested as to what you decided on? I'm moving from UK to Kenya and have started looking at schools

Hi we are now in Kenya for just over 5 months.  Presently homeschooling 15, 13 and 10. But exploring 6th form options. Sorry for the delay.
Njeri

151,800 per term is still quite some money. Do you know whether there are alternatives that offer quality education?

I am homeschooling so I am afraid i cant help.

Hi there  - I just sent a DM as will be in a similar position with my son!  Look forward to hearing back, best wishes