90-Day Reporting Online has not worked for a MONTH according to 1178

You need to climb down from your tiny soap box, the 90 day report on line IS PART OF THE PROCESS Thailand has set up for reporting, and reporting is important to avoid future issues.  Trusting the postal services of a country that cannot maintain a simple website, doesn't seem like a good idea to me.  COVID further confirms the level of incompetance here,

tuan696 wrote:

You need to climb down from your tiny soap box, the 90 day report on line IS PART OF THE PROCESS Thailand has set up for reporting, and reporting is important to avoid future issues.  Trusting the postal services of a country that cannot maintain a simple website, doesn't seem like a good idea to me.  COVID further confirms the level of incompetance here,

"reporting is important to avoid future issues"
Really? It's not important at all if you have a reported address, a submitted TM30. The 90 days report is just a proof that you are staying at same adress. Thai immigration have always been paranoid and wants to keep track of foreigners. That's why we have to do it 4 times a year.

It's already 2 years that I cannot make 90 days online and the reason depends on the immigration update stay permit in their own system. I constantly am in an overstay status cause the system has the update of the previous year stay permit. For example now I already have October 2022 extention but my immigration app shows overstay compared to October 2021 old extention and so this situation don't let me file 90 days online saying that I am in overstay....
I told many times to the officer but they don't want even listen to this problem and is a lost battle without solution nor escape exit.....
Probably most of expats have the same situation...

I have not done the 90 day report for over a year.
1/  can't seem to do it online
2/ to go to Changwattana during this  Covid time is ridiculous.
3/ I have been sick since my 1st vaccine and worse since my second…. 5 months.
4/ if we do happen to change addresses, yes report, but if not, what's the point of reporting.
(A)when I've travelled and come back in the country I always give the same address.
(B) the owner of the house has reported that I live here

So why waste our time and why waste their time.

rrjackaroo wrote:

I have not done the 90 day report for over a year.
1/  can't seem to do it online
2/ to go to Changwattana during this  Covid time is ridiculous.
3/ I have been sick since my 1st vaccine and worse since my second…. 5 months.
4/ if we do happen to change addresses, yes report, but if not, what's the point of reporting.
(A)when I've travelled and come back in the country I always give the same address.
(B) the owner of the house has reported that I live here

So why waste our time and why waste their time.

I see you are a citizen of Australia.

Imagine that there is a similar law in Australia, requiring foreign nationals to register in a similar manner every 90 days.

Imagine you are back in Australia, sitting in a coffee shop or a pub and there is a Thai foreign national sitting at the table next to you.

He's talking loudly enough for you and everyone else to hear (similar to your public post here in the forum).

He's listing those exact same reasons you mentioned as to why he doesn't think that he needs to bother following that Australian law.

You really love having that guy in your country, right?

Maxi Mari wrote:

It's already 2 years that I cannot make 90 days online and the reason depends on the immigration update stay permit in their own system. I constantly am in an overstay status cause the system has the update of the previous year stay permit. For example now I already have October 2022 extention but my immigration app shows overstay compared to October 2021 old extention and so this situation don't let me file 90 days online saying that I am in overstay....
I told many times to the officer but they don't want even listen to this problem and is a lost battle without solution nor escape exit.....
Probably most of expats have the same situation...

For most of the expats doing the report online it works perfectly. Why think just because you have a problem, a problem I haven't even heard about before, then others have the same problem? The 90 days report online is directed to the office you belong to. It's not approved or rejected at head office in Bangkok.

Did mine (online on the web) at 7:02 AM today.
Got approved immediately No wait time at all.
Nice to see that they keep improved the system.

Kindly.