Expats getting into business in Thailand

Hi All,

I am an expat living in Bangkok for over a year and half now and have been contemplating to start something of my own.

Inviting all of you to share some insights on how it is to be a Freelance Real Estate Agent in Bangkok.

I would appreciate comments not considering the current pandemic situation, rather how was it pre-COVID, perks / remuneration of an agent, recognition if any and prerequisites.

I do come with little background of Real Estate and working as a freelance agent in India.

Cheers
Harry

Harry
Not a good Idea ... In my opinion..
My wife is Thai and she use to buy and sell condos when the Market was good..
In the US you sign a contract with the agent . Here in Bangkok they have contracts but
hardly adhere to the rules.. Very hard to make any money.. A lot of under the table and cheating going on...
Best of luck
Rocky

Hi! I am currently working at YIWU selection Thailand Showcase under Asset World Corp at AEC Trade Center – Pantip Wholesale Destination. We organize the "Yiwu Selection Thailand Showcase" which features products from Chinese manufacturers for Thai consumers at wholesale prices with no need to travel to China.

If you would like to start your own business, please contact me via 065-506-5666 (Toey)  :D

Thanks for your response Rocky..

A couple of points:
1. Your wife worked as a freelance agent or with a real estate company?
2. When you say difficult to make money - is it delay in getting the payment or parties just don't pay the agent?

The rest of what you mentioned happens all the time, I believe its the network that helps you sail through..

Cheers
Harry