Has anyone used Migrantweb to get a Investor VISA?

Hi, has anyone here successfully used Migrantweb to get a Investor VISA?

I plan to invest in real estate in Florianópolis, to get an investor VISA allowing to become a resident in four years.

This is the Investment VISA I want to apply for:
https://portaldeimigracao.mj.gov.br/pt/nav-guiada/rn-36

I just need to send my application and business plan sent via MigrantWeb to Labor Immigration. However, there appears to be a problem with the Brazilian web portal MigrantWeb, as I cannot log onto the system to make my application.

This is the correct link for Migrantweb apparently:
https://portaldeimigracao.mj.gov.br/pt/migranteweb

It appears that I need some form of digital ID credentials in order to do that? But as I don't have a Brazilian bank account or CPF number, I'm not sure if I can get these credentials.

In addition, I have read the documentation on the Migrantweb website, and followed the steps, but the instructions refer to an legacy version of immigration portal which no longer exists.

Can anyone advice? 😀

Hi,

Yes you are correct, to start the Investor visa application process and to use the migrantweb site you need to have a digital e-CPF if you are applying as an individual or a digital e-CNPJ if you are applying as a company. You will initially need to get a CPF number which can be obtained in Brazil very easily or through the Brazilian consulate in London.

From what I know the application process is not as simple as submitting a business plan and application form. Do you have proof of foreign direct investment from SISBACEN?

Hope this helps

Ikexplorer

Can't really help you with that info mate, but I hope you don't mind me asking, what type of real estate investment are you thinking of?

Hi,

Thanks so much for that, I knew I was missing something.

I'll contact the Brazilian consulate in London for a digital e-CFC tomorrow.

I haven't yet gotten proof of foreign direct investment from SISBACEN, can I do that in London as well?

Hi,

There are residential properties in Florianópolis which I have been looking into, which would either be holiday homes or rentals.

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply I have only just seen your message.

Did you manage to get your e-cpf?

The Brazilian consulate in London will not make a SISBACEN registration for you, usually an individual or their accountant will do this (once you have made the application you will receive system login in details), this will show how much money you have transferred into Brazil through the central Bank of Brazil, so if you have not yet made your investment in Brazil there is no need to do this.

If your investment is transferred in to your personal Brazilian bank account the investment will then need to be linked to your Brazilian company or the Brazilian entity that you are investing in, in order to be eligible for the investor visa.

Before starting the investment visa application your funds need to be in Brazil and registered with the Central Bank.

Ikexplorer

I'm a consultant on the investor visa in Brazil. Located in Santa Catarina.

We have found a Procurador who is helping us to get an investor visa. Via people who recommended him.
In short: he needs a CPF and copy passport to get started. He will set up a business for me and open our business bank account where we need to deposit 500.000 Reais in. From that account we can purchase either real estate or piece of land or anything that you will make some money on.
He doesn't charge alot at all and we'll be able to come in on a visa already in a few months.
So no need to buy for 750.000 or 1 million Reais in real estate to get a visa that way which he said was way more complicated.
If you want his contact to talk to him (only speaks Portuguese) or email please let me know.

Regards,
Ivonne

Have you met and interviewed this person?

Our friend there has and done referral checks.

hello,

i was using migrantweb also and having problems in uploading requirements.

are you in Brazil? if you are, you have to apply 1st to have CPF and its very easy. Just look for RECEITA FEDERAL near you and bring your passport and the copy of your latest travel which you will get in policia federal.

CPF is very important in Brazil for foreigners.

for the digital certificate, you can go to correos or to autorized agency making digital certificate because you have to download their application inorder for you to access the digital certificate. without it, you cannot start using the migrant web.

i hope this info will help.

but my problem is how to upload the certificate and all the requirements :(

The problem is the amount of bureaucracy, unfortunately. Sisbacen, e-cpf, migranteweb, consulate, PF, MJ, trade board/secretaries of city, state, treasury. It is not just because I am a lawyer, the reality is that indeed is almost unfeasible to navigate all of this all alone. A fact, and i repeat unfortunately. I am known to argue with all these entities for their bureaucracies when I am assisting for a permanent visa