Autonomo as a Software Developer from Macedonia (Non EU)

Hi,
I am interested in moving to Spain with my fiancee.
I have read about the autonomo visa/option but could not find exact information on how i can get this visa coming from Non-Eu country i.e Macedonia.
I am working as a Software Developer so i will be conducting my work online i.e remotely, same is the case for my fiancee she will be working remotely both independently so not as one company but as both autonomo i.e self-employed individuals.
At the moment we do not qualify for the non-lucrative visa, and we are looking for a way to move to Spain i.e Canary Islands faster.

Please if someone can share the process of getting the autonomo visa for example
-what documents we will need to have
-taxes that we will need to pay in Spain etc.
-when renting a place to live and work, can the place be registered as office for my self and report this in the quarterly taxes as business expense etc.
-what is the process of renting a home for autonomo?
-how much money do we need to show in the bank account.
-do we need to fill a business plan document even though we will both work as autonomo individually and not as a company
-in case the business plan is required, can someone provide a business plan example document for autonomo.
-what is a gestor? I've read that i will need one through the forum and please recommend a good one.
-any information that will be helpful please share.

Thank you.
Looking forward to your answers and suggestions,

Does anyone have some information about this ?
Thank you.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 68#5061778

Moving to Spain sounds like an exciting endeavor for you and your fiancee! While I can provide some general information, it's important to note that visa requirements and processes can vary, and it's always advisable to consult with official sources or a professional immigration lawyer for accurate and up-to-date information.

Regarding the Autónomo visa option, it is a popular choice for self-employed individuals like yourself and your fiancee. To give you an overview of the process, here are some key points:

Documentation: You will typically need to gather documents such as valid passports, proof of financial means, health insurance coverage, and any relevant educational or professional qualifications. It's advisable to consult with the Spanish Embassy or Consulate in your home country to obtain a detailed list of requirements specific to your situation.

Taxes: As an Autónomo, you will need to register with the Spanish tax authorities and fulfill your tax obligations. This includes submitting regular tax declarations and paying the corresponding taxes. A gestor (a specialized professional) can assist you with tax-related matters and ensure compliance.

Home as Office: Renting a place to live and work from can be an option. However, specific regulations and tax implications may apply. It's advisable to consult with a gestor or legal professional to understand the best approach and how to report any business-related expenses.

Bank Account and Financial Means: The exact amount of money required in your bank account can vary. It's generally recommended to have sufficient funds to support yourself and cover living expenses in Spain. Again, consulting with official sources or an immigration lawyer can provide accurate information tailored to your circumstances.

Business Plan: While a business plan may not be mandatory for Autónomos, it's always a good idea to have a clear plan outlining your professional objectives, target market, and financial projections. This can help you stay organized and focused on your business goals.

Gestor Recommendation: It's beneficial to engage the services of a reputable gestor who can guide you through the visa process and assist with tax and administrative matters. Recommendations can vary depending on your location in Spain, so it's worth seeking advice from local expat forums or reaching out to professional networks for trusted suggestions.

Remember, each individual case is unique, and it's crucial to seek personalized advice from professionals familiar with Spanish immigration laws and regulations. They can provide you with accurate and up-to-date information specific to your situation, ensuring a smooth transition to Spain.

For more detailed information and personalized assistance, you can visit the A-Team Global website at [link moderated]. They offer expertise in various domains, including legal and immigration services, which might be helpful for your move to Spain.

@greybrenda242 I don't have any degree I want to work I want to work driver job I have driver license from Oman Muscat I have 2 years driving experience