Vaccines for US Expats

Bom dia:
Has anyone heard of any efforts by the US Government to assist/provide vaccines for US Expats?
I went to the Brasilia Embassy website and saw nothing.
Várious states may be having similar issues we are having here in Rio- not enough vaccines so the State has no choice but to keep changing/cancelling their calendar.
Thanks
Paul

PaulDe,

No. I've seen nothing. I'm not expecting any special service from the State Dept. Would be nice but they suggested (early pandemic days) that their services would be limited. I responded that I planned to "shelter in place" and I think that means I'm on my own and left to local devices. I sure would like vaccination to minimally be less concerned about my own condition but the way things are going it could take a while. My mother-in-law (84) just got her first Coronavac (Chinese) shot.

I have seen nothing on the STEP newsletters.
Since the US did not assist US citizens to return home at the start of the virus I see no way the US will help.
Two choices flyback (after performing all the health protocols) or wait like all Brazilians and permanent residents
If on a tourist visa, get out as fast as you can. Tourists will be the last to receive a vaccine.

I just saw this in a US government website
The United States Government does not plan to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to private U.S. citizens overseas. Please follow host country developments and guidelines for COVID-19 vaccination.