How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in Tunisia?

Hello,

I wanted to ask if someone has experience in buying Bitcoin in Tunisia? Are there any ways to buy it using a bank transfer from a Tunisian bank account (directly to one of the exchanges or an intermediary) or using a Tunisian debit/credit card?

Appreciate your responses and advice.

Thank you.

You can either buy small amounts with large comissions or convert your TND into EUR/GBP/USD and then buy large amounts with relative ease.

Thank you for the reply. My question is how I can buy BTC with the funds in the Tunisian bank? I know that I can take them out and covert into EUR or USD, but how then I will buy BTC with cash which is in Tunisia? Is there a provider which I can use online to do the conversion and then buy?

Hello Mark,

You may already know that Tunisia is one of the countries that has no law regulating this field : online cryptocurrencies / Forex trading, ecc.
This means that if you aim to purchase BTC for es. using bank transfer or something like that, your transactions will for sure be prohibited and worse, you may go under investigation for money laundering. This already happened to some guy here in Tunis, who got arrested, don't know if you heard about or not.
It's a fact Jack: when you are in such ***** country, you may have such troubles
The unique way people do that here is by contacting groups on fb to find someone who sell it

Good luck