Looking employment in HCMC & need some advice

Hi I am YI Ming a Singaporean,

I am Frontend Developer (I have 5 years of experience) currently wanted to look for job opportunity on Vietnam, I know the salary will not be the same as I work in Singapore it's alright for me. As I wanted to explore overseas working culture.. Why I choose Vietnam? Because I like the Vietnam Culture & would like to explore more there.. I would like to have some advice like which recruitment agencies I could go for English Working Companies as I know only abit of Vietnamese but I would study Vietnamese during this Convid 19 period due to Work From Home, I know Convid 19 Vietnam is close border right now I would like to explore now maybe after Convid 19 I would work in Vietnam (better then late then never?) and I would like to know what are the chances of me landing myself a job on Vietnam for my role? I always keep my chances open.

Thanks. :)

It's very easy to find a job of Frontend Developer in Vietnam if you are in Vietnam, but currently the difficulty is to entry. Not many companies are ready to do the costly and time consuming procedures to bring a foreign employee they don't know yet.
Search on ITViec.com, Vietnamworks...
You could also teach English, but it's better to work in IT, you will have a better salary and stable work, Vietnam has not enough qualified IT workers so far.

I have some suggestions for you but i wonder could you speak or understand Vietnamese language?

You post yr background on https://www.vietnamworks.com/ and then a few international companies will call you for an interview. Good luck.