Self sponsored visa in Qatar

Hello everyone.
I want to know whether there is some way of getting self visa in Qatar because many organizations are asking for self sponsored visa to get a job. I need to know how is that possible? Because being an Indian female its getting very tough to fetch a job.

You must fınd a company or friend's company they help you. they can show you as aworker and apply for work visa. ıt ıs about 1500 riyal. work visa. But you know tehre is carantina in katar so when you go there you must hotel or dormitory one week. It ıs  too much expensive.

Thanx for the information. I am ready to pay but unfortunately I am not getting anythng that could provide me visa over there. I got many opportunities but lost them because i am not under husband sponsorship.
God knows when Qatar will open family visa

Allah helps you insAllah. does your husband works ın there?
My husband works ın katar too. I try to go there but he will take  work visa for me ınsAllah . ı miss so much because of that ı wanna go. This virus wont finish till 2023 .. My Allah helps all humanity insAllah

My husband also works there. Same situation. My best wishes to you too. God bless u.

Hi Sister,

Did you got visa ?

Sister, i am trying to get work visa by paying some money to agent. Agent saying once i find job he wil give NOC, is that practically happening there ? Please advise shall i go with this plan ..

Once you land in Qatar and visa is issued, you have 30 days in that time you can change the sponsor.
(1st party should give you approval to change)
Don't fall in  the Term called Free Visa, there is no such visa. If you found working in other organization and your visa is not under same sponsorship then it will make a Problem the NOC wont work, until its a Project visa and NOC provided which are renewed at limit of 3 years. Minimum 1 year you need to be with same Sponsor.

nazeermsd777 wrote:

Hi Sister,

Did you got visa ?

Sister, i am trying to get work visa by paying some money to agent. Agent saying once i find job he wil give NOC, is that practically happening there ? Please advise shall i go with this plan ..