Property Agent

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a property agent in Nilai. if you have any recommendation for an agent there, please share.

Thank you

Fred

No idea about a property agent in Nilai, that's quite a way out of the city. But, if you go to any of the better known property websites such as iproperty or the star etc then just enter the location Nilai and every listing shows an agent so you have a lot to choose from. Remember that now is a good time to negotiate a lower price whether it be for a rental property or purchase.

Kovu01 wrote:

I am looking for a property agent in Nilai. if you have any recommendation for an agent there, please share.
Fred

I have no clue about agents over there, but I can tell you who to avoid.

Any that advertise on this thread - If they knowingly and willingly break rules, how can you trust them?

Anyone that advertises in US$ - Locals pay in local money, so they probably see you as a walking ATM, or perhaps a cash cow to be milked.

Watch out for locals claiming to be agents. They probably aren't, but they know an agent and add a layer of commission so you pay more.

Anyone that asks for cash for anything, even a taxi fare if they take you to see a property.

When u looking for a property agent ensure that they have a REN or they are attached to a physical property company. A genuine property agent will never ask for any upfront/cash before a deal is agreed nor they will ask for commission from the potential client. Good luck in your search.

Several agents have tried to advertise on this thread, and at least one of them is a fake, just getting your details and passing them on to a real company - and that adds a layer of cost to the victim - Yes, victim, because they're effectively stealing from you.

Malaysia is a lovely country, but watch out for scammers claiming to be what they aren't