Moving from BKK to HCMC

Hi
I'm planning to move from BKK to HCMC in the coming months.
Been living my expat life in Thailand for the past 20 years, originally I come  from Helsinki Finland. Every now and then I go back to Helsinki, but life abroad is still what appeals to me, so I always return to BKK.

But now I feel I've seen and experieced all that is to be seen and experieced in Thailand , so now is the right time for a change.

I have a small condo here in BKK, shops and BTS nearby. My one and only passion is also well taken care of here : swimming. My  condo building has a beautiful large 30 meter swimming pool, I use it daily, sometimes more than once. I love swimming.

This is the only most main requirement I have for a future condo in HCMC, it must have a large swimming pool.
Since I don't know anything about the city or the apartments, or condo building in the districts, could someone inform me, are there any apartment buildings with swimming pools? I presume there must be, but where are they? Where should I start looking for a new small home in HCMC?
Grateful for your help.

BlueBeast wrote:

Hi
I'm planning to move from BKK to HCMC in the coming months.
Been living my expat life in Thailand for the past 20 years, originally I come  from Helsinki Finland. Every now and then I go back to Helsinki, but life abroad is still what appeals to me, so I always return to BKK.

But now I feel I've seen and experieced all that is to be seen and experieced in Thailand , so now is the right time for a change.

I have a small condo here in BKK, shops and BTS nearby. My one and only passion is also well taken care of here : swimming. My  condo building has a beautiful large 30 meter swimming pool, I use it daily, sometimes more than once. I love swimming.

This is the only most main requirement I have for a future condo in HCMC, it must have a large swimming pool.
Since I don't know anything about the city or the apartments, or condo building in the districts, could someone inform me, are there any apartment buildings with swimming pools? I presume there must be, but where are they? Where should I start looking for a new small home in HCMC?
Grateful for your help.

I have asked admin to move your post to
Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Category: Accommodations

Welcome to the forum.

ok fine, thanks!

Try the new Novaland development in District 7 called Sunrise City - it has a good swimming pool and is conveniently located near the international supermarket Lotte Mart and early for the city centre

I am living in Sunrise city. Can recommend. For great swimming pool try sunrise city center or sunrise city view. Center is just opposite a large supermarket, Lotte Mart, and a street with lots of stores. View is nicer I think but less stores close by though there is a market not far.
Now with covid, prices for rent and also for buying have dropped 15-20%. I expected prices to climb up to "normal" again in autumn this year, when foreign turists and business ppl start coming in again who own a vaccine green card/covid passport. Good luck

Thanks mate for your reply, I will check out that at once .
Cheers!

Thanks, I will check this out, sound good.
Cheers, Marty

City Garden in Binh Thanh also has a great pool within a nice, green outdoor area.

Saigon Domaine is an option.

Or don't bother with the hustle and bustle of HCMC and live on one of the beautiful coast cities with the largest swimming pools in the world (ocean).

QPR_FC wrote:

Or don't bother with the hustle and bustle of HCMC and live on one of the beautiful coast cities with the largest swimming pools in the world (ocean).

But watch the "Baby Shark" video first. "Run away, doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo..."