Go to Turkey on visit visa and find a job

Hi Guys,

I am a 26 years old Indian with Bachelor Degree in English Literature and having 3 years of experience in Business Development/Sales.
I have decided to go to Turkey (June 2021) on visit visa for three months and find a job for me, so I can settle there permanently.

Please let me know if its a good idea or bad.  (Note- I don't have very high expectations)

Thanks.

Hey bro
What kind of job you are doing in turkey...
  I am here for last 3 months but I didn't find any job.
I don't speak Turkish...
I just speak English

I was lucky to find a marketing job

was it hard to find that for you?
how much time you spent for job hunting?

The process of getting a work permit is very difficult here in Turkey:
1) Find someone who's already paying insurance for 5+ Turkish citizens.
2) CONVINCE him/her to pay for your insurance (They predominantly don't; and even if they do (2% probability), they'd ask you to pay your own insurance fee so they can deposit it for you!
3) Finding office jobs and stuff is extremely difficult. They can only offer long hours of hard labor work for very little money without a work permit but if the police finds you working, you'll be deported.
And many other problems.
English teaching and tourist guide jobs are rather easy to find but not during COVID-19. You MUST have native-like accent though!

Good luck!

Dont take the risk now bro, i have the same level and same grades n am jobless for 8 months, the virus is making things worse here. ✌️.

The virus, the ongoing crisis, the racism
after the Syrian war ... all together makes Turkey a place which is not exactly a paradise for job seekers.
At least not for the moment. 
For pensioners, different story. Evry pension from EU is enough to live distant in Turkey.  So, Egean cost could be a paradise for pensioners. Nice, relaxed, cheap life in a country with a good health care system, in the sun.  Very ok if you don't bother to make the world a better place, and you live in your bubble with your family or new acquaintances /the other expats. 😉😄

hiiiiiii

i m looking for job

im 37 years old and i m architect
can you help me?

Where are you from?

I am in Kenya,a cost engineer,Accountant(AP,R,Reporting,Planning).How can I find a job in Turkey?