Departing / Arriving MX with dual MX /US citizenship

I Would like detailed information traveling by air from MX to US.
Passport information to purchase airline ticket.
Immigration control in MX to depart MX.
Documentation to present to airline prior to boarding.
Immigration to enter US

Returning to MX
Documentation to show airline prior to boarding.
Documentation to present to MX immigration when returning to MX.

Thanks

First Last

I'm confused by this because the last time I heard you address this issue you were answering not asking, and you had a permanent residency, not citizenship.

What I would suggest is that you consult the government agencies involved. The agent at the airport in Merida would be a good start. There is as yet to my knowledge. no vaccine passport requirement established at this time.

Was looking for a reply from someone that  has dual citizenship and travels by air. Yes, I could query the airlines and government entities, but I want practical experience from a dual citizen.

Ok, that's good to know. Yet I still say those writing the ever-changing rules are the only ones with the current answers.
What happened last month or last year no longer has current relevance, and when you want to defend your position it's best to have a government-recognized source. Dual citizenship really needs  Mexican resources to clear up any questions
Mexperience might be a good pretty current resource. Good luck.

I just received my citizenship in Mexico. This is what I was told by the Mexican representative. While in Mexico only use your Mexican identification. In the US, your US identification. In other words, you have to travel with two passports. If you fly from Mexico to another country without stopping in the US, then only your Mexican identification. The same if your in the US. Hopes this helps

Good advice Brow,

I hadn't thought about it, but I never use my U.S ID perhaps instinctually. I don't have dual citizenship but I am a permanent resident so that makes perfect sense, and It should help first lasts friend.