Shorten Visa for Student Pass | ESD Application

Hi, I currently hold a student pass and in process of Employment Pass through ESD.

I've received remark from ESD requesting to shorten my current student pass to proceed with the EP application.

I requested from my college to shorten my pass for conversion into employment pass but my college refused and as they will only cancel if I have approval letter.

ESD don't provide approval letter until I shorten my pass.

I tried explain to my college but the still refused.

Anyone can suggest a solution to this situation?

Could you update how was your process for now ?
I am on same situation  :😢

I had to hire an agent that cost me a lot of money - but he got it done in approximately 3 weeks.

Could you please share your agent's contact details? I have same issue

Hi Hazem. Would you be able to share the details of that agent by any chance? Thanks

I'm also in the exact same situation but with MDEC the university asked to to give them with approval letter from MDEC but MDEC said they provide aknowlegment letter.

@Hazem Mohsen can you please give me the name and phone number of the Agent?

anoo73 wrote:

Hi Hazem. Would you be able to share the details of that agent by any chance? Thanks

Where you able to solve the issue?

Please how did you guys manage to resolve this? It is actually true it the immigration department in EMGS making this request and I have read from a few university websites stating the same requirement for shortening of student pass for employment conversion. 

Please how did you guys resolve this issue?

[link under review]+of+Student+Pass

@Hazem Mohsen

I'm facing the same issue , can you able to Share agent contact via *****
Moderated by Djameel last year
Reason : Please share contact details via private message, thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct