Cremation Service

Does anybody have information about Cremation Service in Bali. I heard that your body will be picked up and then cremated without big ceremony around. The ashes will then be handed toothed family. Thank you

Well, all dipendes from the budget, but be aware that cremation in Bali Is the most important ceremony in a person's life in Bali. It is a celebrated stage in a person's life and no expense is spared.
This is the last ceremony in the circle of life where it must be done properly to convey the deceased soul to the eternal world.
Poorest families can keep the body buried for years before putting together the Money to afford the cerimony.

Sorry, but Ou obviously did not read my question. I do not want a Balinese ceremony. There are cremation facilities around, but I do not find any

Dr. MichaelBeer wrote:

Sorry, but Ou obviously did not read my question. I do not want a Balinese ceremony. There are cremation facilities around, but I do not find any

How many account di u have?
Anyway I tried to explain to u what It mean the cremation in Bali, u cant skip from that if u wanna Do It, about facilities, as I said, depend on ur budget.

There is a christian crematorium on the right side when you just enter nusa dua

(0361) 413111

thanks a lot!

Hi, I have been living here for,over 20 years. you can be assures that I am very familiar with traditional ceremonies. My question was about a cremation faciliy which performs,the cremation without any ... Just burn the body and hand over the ashes to the family.