HAAD exam for occupational therapist

It is mostly assessment and treatment but its all about application of knowledge
Just read the questions very carefully and try to understand what they are asking of you,

Some questions I remember asked about Huntington's disease and Parkinson's, and the COPM scoring.A few questions were basic such as about the goniometer. There were a few hand and splint related questions  as well as spinal cord injuries.

I think nothing was very hard and not very detailed but it's  good to have a general idea of topics. It was more of a general overview and use logical reasoning.

I would suggest going onto youtube and  watching OT Miri videos and listening to OT Exam Prepper podcast.

Thank you so much for this, what about reading materials?... can you suggest if you have any?

Thank you so much!

Hi there. I used the TherapyEd book which I purchased through Amazon. But i felt it was quite heavily detailed which isn't really necessary. There are MCQ questions and answers at the back of the textbook and this was more helpful for me in terms of practicing content.

You need more of a general overview on each subject.

Hi,
can you tell about questions

@ tahreemisrar508 :

Can you please be more specific?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hey guys am expected to have the exam next week.. any advice?.. I am clueless and not sure how to get preparation materials.. 

@Priscilla  asking regarding question topics

Any body took the exam?.. any advice?
Any advice on the exam?.. I am expected to have mine soon

@gfhussain can u tell about questions in your exam

Is there someone here already took the exam recently??

@tahreemisrar508 hi didnyou take you exam already?

Hello everyone  I will.also.sit for my ot HAAD  EXAM soon but if someone out there has reading material  ,please help me.

Hi want to connect to someone who is preparing for Prometric OT exam  to discuss queries and can have some topic discussion .

Hi looking for someone who at present preparing for Occupational Therapy License.

@azraadabhelia  can you tell me how you watched miri's videos like topic wise or just random

Hi,

Had anyone done the OT exam for Abu Dhabi recently? I am looking for study materials and an idea if questions that might be asked?

Thank you!