AirBnB to meet hotel requirement for entry into Morocco?

A friend and her husband hope to visit Morocco a few months from now, travel restrictions permitting. They're wondering if the requirement for a valid hotel reservation can be met with an AirBnB reservation. Does anyone know about this? Thank you.

All needed in a reservation through some websites like booking or so, like this you show them a confirmed reservation that's all

Thank you, Zahra! I'll pass this along to my friend. She'll be happy to learn this.

As long as you have an address to stay on the entry card they should have no problem.

You are the most welcome my dear, you can give them my email in case they need to know some info about Morocco.

A print out of. The conformation for apartments or hotels or air bnb showing date
They don't study it suggest print out as on a phone may not be yet familiar with some here and paper work is the norm still

Thank you, Idouarab. I know that providing a valid address is the ordinary expectation (at least on the old entry cards that were discontinued a while back), but I wasn't sure how it works under the pandemic restrictions.

Thank you, Englishmaninmaroc. I'll relay your comments to my friends. They were mainly wondering if an AirBnB reservation would be sufficient to satisfy the pandemic requirement for a hotel reservation.

Does anyone have any indocation of when Morroco will open it's border to UK residents :(
Any help greatly appreciated, Yasmin xx

Check with the consulate in your country. They should have that answer for you.

Fair warning.  Unless something has changed, all that I've read on TA forums say that it MUST be a licensed hotel property, due to the sanitation requirements involved in establishments as such.  I have heard Airbnb reservations were leading to denied boardings.  I would be happy to hear otherwise, but would want some first-hand accounts.

Yes, I was just in Morocco, when it was a level 3 travel restriction, for the first time in June to get married. You just have to give them an address of where you are going to stay and a telephone number if they ask. They didn't ask me for proof of hotel or anything like that. As far as an Airbnb, yes, you could provide them with an Airbnb address but you can't tell them you're staying there with your fiance- just in case you're wondering. Moroccan government is also fining Airbnb hostesses if they rent to non married couples.