Good Apartment in Flic en Flac (Give Way Contract For Long Term Rent)

Hi all :D!

My husband and I, we are currently living in a 3 room apartment in Flic en Flac with a good balcony with a nice view to the beach.

Flic en Flac is a great place to live for persons that like to have everything near by foot. We have bars, beach, supermarkets and good restaurants open until late very, near our place :D! But for us that is not very important :( we realy need a place more calm and so because of that we are moving to Tamarin a house that is not near the beach, but is in a very calm place.

We have to give 3 months notice to the landlord so if any of you like the flic en flac life style and want to move to flic en flac to an apartment just in front of the beach and very well equipped, please say so :)!

Rita

Hi
I am moving to flic en flac mid may and will be looking for an appartment. Please would you send more information on your appartment.

Hi :),

Thank you for your reply! But at that time the 3 months that we need to give to the land lord already passed, so then it is not our responsibility. Even thought, I can give you more details:

3 bedroom apartment all equipped (plasma,microwave,dishes,etc..); big balcony (16 meters in the shape of an L)with the view to the sea; laundry room; 100 meters distance of the sea; parking; 3th floor...

If you have more questions please ask :)

Rita

Hi,

I will probably be looking for a place in the area towards the end of March or in April.

Could you let me know how long it would take to get to the Ebene Cyber City area from your apartment in rush hour and also the airport?

Also could you let me know what the monthly rent would be and how long the term would be?

Thanks.

Hi,

Normally we don't go that way in rush hour, but the only problem is passing the center of quatre bornes, because the distance itself is really short (7 km).

:)!

Thks,

Rita

I forgot to the airport is one hour.

KR,

Rita

Hi all,

Unfortunately this apartment is now on the hands of one agency. We are now obliged to give the agency contact. Never the less, I still think its a great opportunity and a great apartment.

They really need some one to this apartment and we are in low season so I guess want be to pricey.

KR,

Rita

Rita can you give me the contact details for the agent

Done :D I send it to your inbox :D!