Degree attestation-private student from Saudi culture office -pakistan

hi

I applied for the attestation of my graduation degree (Punjab University-as private student) to saudi culture office in pakistan along with all necessary documents. i got a reply from agent with a objection from embassy that " saudi culture office is not attesting private students degrees.
My degree already attested by PU,HEC,MOFA. in pakistan

what is the solution now, its very urgently required for SOCPA. can someone help me out pls..

Regards,

Hi

Yes, I heard that Saudi Culture only accepts degrees which are done full time i.e attending physical classes.

Why do you require it for SOCPA, is it for Iqama renewal? I believe you already have temporary certificate issued by SOCPA on your initial registration.

yes, i have temporary. but need to get permanent certificate. i studied in a private college and appeared in PU.

@ZI1234 aslam o alaikum dear ur degree is attested or not can you send me details on my whatsapp***jeddah nasir

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

1) Saudi Culture only attests regular full time degrees.  Period.  Whatever you try, they won't do it

2) SOCPA doesn't need attested degrees.  They verify the degrees themselves.  I have full SOCPA membership and uploaded scans of my degrees without any attestation

@nasirnm806 Bro, I have the same issue. Would you please share your whatsapp number?

Hello Allahu Akbar74,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that contact details should not be shared on the forum for security reasons.

Any topic should be discussed on the forum itself.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Dear Sir

I applied for the attestation of my graduation degree (Sargodha University-as private student) to Saudi culture office in Pakistan along with all necessary documents. i got a reply from agent with a objection from embassy that " Saudi culture office is not attesting private students degrees.

My degree already attested by HEC & MOFA. in Pakistan

is any way tp attest my degree becuae i want permanent family visa .