How to track MoM entry approval status

I've recently acquired my IPA, my employer has applied for entry approval to MoM. How can I track the status of entry approval pass?

The employer will be informed about the result whenever it is available.
There is no other tracking system (or at least I know of none).

Thanks, beppi, my entry was rejected twice in the last 1 month for the following reason: "The entry of pass holders needs to be staggered. This is to reduce the risk of importing COVID-19 and safeguard public health."
Is there anyone from India whose entry has been permitted recently? Also is there any scope for this situation to get under control due to recent vaccination drives?

What is the intended date of travel for which you are trying to get the approval?

I have already been rejected 4 times already. Same reason as the one u mentioned. Now im applying for end Feb.. Though the company would want me there earlier but i guess, all we can do for now is have the patience and keep on applying. Hope for the best and keep us posted. I'll update too once I hear from them.

Hi

Did you get your entry approval

Hi I am waiting 4 approval later

Hi dear sir i try to apply entry approvel to singapore but showing no date until june pls help me about it

Chamkaursandhu: If you are holding a work pass, your employer should apply for you.
If not, just keep trying. Or postpone your trip until the pandemic has receded. There is no other way!

How to check my ipa

swaroopkathraji wrote:

How to check my ipa

Ask your employer - the IPA is sent to them!

How to I Check my entry approval

amamamun959 wrote:

How to I Check my entry approval

The employer must apply for it - and will inform you once it is approved/rejected.

Hi all, I have got my EP approved. Employer is about to apply entry approval. What kind of information employer need from me? Do I need to provide information like what date I would prefer to arrive in and also the location that I might settle in?

The approximate entry date should be decided by the employer and you together.
The address you will stay at is not required.

Thanks beppi!

hkjaggi25 wrote:

You should get alerts/ notifications on your email and phone, there isn't a portal to my knowledge unlike work pass applications.