New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi zafar welcome to the group, i would be happy to connect with you. Let me know if interested.

Hello everyone,

I'm Nick and was raised in the UAE since I was but a baby. Worked in tech startups since I was 15 years old. Handled the Imtiyazat government project and went back to Russia to do military service. After service came back to the UAE.

Currently working on my youtube channel:
Financenick, which is all about financial freedom and passive income.
I give webinars several times a week (more info on telegram: @financenickssg).
Also founder of the community site: livelikelocal.org which hosts an array of services in the UAE and am currently expanding its capabilities (building the site myself basically).
Lastly, a huge crypto enthusiast and would love to see through some cool blockchain-related projects in the UAE.

Thank you for the warm welcome expat.com team!
Mad love and hope to meet more like-minded people!

I'm Paul, a ugandan but hepatitis B positive,
I need  a job in dubai how can I make it.
Please advise me.

Thanks.

I am an Electrical Engineer living in Al Ain, UAE since 2020 December.  It's a nice place to live in.

Nice one

Hi
Im happy too
I wait you lovely

Hello Everyone here. :heart::cheers:

Hello everyone.

Trust you are all doing well...I am Tom from Canada...I am looking to move to Abu Dhabi with my family next year...Trust you are all doing great!

Cheers

Hi Friends!

I've been in UAE since 2006 and in Dubai since 2016.  I'm from Syria, working structural engineer.
I am interested to have friends and will Happy to network and see if I can be of help to anyone.

Hi Everyone , This is Mo, I recently moved to Dubai from the US, living now neae Jumeirah Beach and I can't wait to make new friends

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello

Thank you so much

I am a medical doctor graduated from Addis Ababa University school of medicine from Ethiopia
I want to work in UAE
Please support me

Hello everybody, this is uats with a few questions re: spouse immigration in the UAE

Hello Everyone, I'm Rosalinda Humol from the Philippines
Domestic Helper From Singapore for 17 year years Now looking Job in Dubai
for the same job Thank you And Have a Blessed week.

Hi Everyone!

I'm mera from Indonesia, Just got a job here (us based company) in Dubai, and will be relocation soon (next month), hope i can find a good friends and community here

Cheers,

Mera

Hi everyone I am ode and I am in abu dhabi since 5 months on visit visa. I am a nurse and I wanted to apply for nursing job but I have being tested positive in hepatitis b whit ADN non detachable in 2019. Please can someone tell me which job I can apply for it without being deported? Thanks for your answer

Hello to you all. I'm Christiane professional physiotherapist living in cameroon. I'm planning to come and live in Dubaï. I'm seaching a work. Thank u

I am Tayub khan printer technician.  I had been working since 2009 in ksa. I am searching job on visit visa.please let me know.

Hi I'm a midwife from uk - keen to move to Dubai with my family - ANY help will be very welcomed! I don't know where to begin

Hi, this is Ahmed 36 years  single and new to Dubai

Thanks

Hi friends! I introduce myself on behalf of Gréma Mélé Mahamadou, 28 years old and computer expert and a literary baccalaureate, 1m88.

I come from Niger and if I am here it is for a concrete wish, it is to find a job in Dubai.

If you can guide me or help me with everything that would be nice of you. If an entrepreneur or just a nice guy sees this message, please do a few things. Thank you ! :cœur: I love toi all

Hi is there an Occupational therapist who wants to or plans to take the CBT EXAM???...

Im from philippines and im having a hard time what to study for the exam 😓

Hello, everyone. I am Andy, an electrical engineer.

Hello everyone, a newbie in this forum. I am from the Philippines!

I hope everyone is safe and doing great :-)

Maricel

Hello everyone !
I'm Baptiste and I'm 39 years old, from France.
I'm looking for some advices because I would like to work and to live in Dubai.
I'm not hurry I just want to be sure to make things well.
My first question is what kind of job I could do there ? Actually I work in a bed store since 5 years and I like relationships with people, give them the goods advices to help them to make the right choice.
In France I don't have any attachments so I could move easily.
Thank you to read my message, any help will be appreciated.

Baptiste

mera86 wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I'm mera from Indonesia, Just got a job here (us based company) in Dubai, and will be relocation soon (next month), hope i can find a good friends and community here

Cheers,

Mera

Welcome to Dubai..
i was in indonesia for sometimes and worked in malaysia last 4 years
now working and living in dubai..
just let me know ur arrival hope can find some times to have coffee together.

thanks

Maria de Mello wrote:

I am from Brazil,  I am living here since September 2020. I work with technology and innovation for people with disabilities, at Hub71.  I am looking for friends!

Myself working in money exchange company and staying in dubai.
hope can have coffee together

Am asking can I get employment when I have syphills

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969438

Thanks!

Closed