New members of the Slovenia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Slovenia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Slovenia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi!! I just discovered this website and I'm hoping I can find help and inspiration here. I'm a Filipino and I'm planning to move to Europe. Honestly, I'm still in the stage where I'm trying to learn about the European countries so that I can weigh my decisions better. And now, I'm attracted to the beauty of Slovenia.

Hello All:

I M here. On the move and lots to tell in a few weeks.  For now, I want to get to know about the site.  I shall participate more in the future.  Until then, People U will hear more from me.  Stay well.

Hi to everyone here 🌄🌱🤗. I am new here. From Philippines and planning with my boy friend (Slovenian) to stay in Slovenia after we will process our marriage here in Phil..:)

Hi there! I am from Philippines and I am new here. I just discovered this site by searching random things in google that could help me and my Slovenian boyfriend to be together asap during this pandemic that cause us so much dilemmas. Hoping to be lucky here to find solutions to our problems. Stay safe everyone!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969411

Thanks!

Closed