New members of the Samoa forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Samoa forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Samoa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Ciao everybody!
My name's is Valentina,I am italian from a beautiful region called Tuscany.
I have been working for 10 years on board of cruise ships as soon with my husband (he is samoan,from Savaii ) we decided to move to Samoa.
I am looming for new friends to share experiences and information.
A presto!!

Hello FAFUNEVALE,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate create a new thread on the Samoa forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Good Evening from the Rocky Mountain West.  This is John. I am considering moving permenantly with my wife to Samoa in June of 2024 -- I will both be retiring from my law practice and started the in resident phases of a degree in Medicine.  Thirty months seems long off; and I haven't even been accepted in the program -- but, time is actually short.  So many questions are raised by our tentative plan-- to come by sea on a  24m trawler/tender and have it as a live-aboard; to bring our three dogs; to bring an SUV; wondering about the horse community on the Island and shipping two reined cow horses. What is the anticipated moorage for our boat and the board for our horses.  (If we come, we don't plan to leave).  VISAs for eduction and then work/retirement.  Health insurance (we have Tri-Care - I am retired Army among other things.)  Any inputs are gracisiously received.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969400

Thanks!

Closed